High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
2:52 AM PDT
National Weather Service
... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 5 PM PDT this
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 5 PM PDT this
* winds in advisory area... south 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to
* Winds in warning area... south 35 to 45 mph with gusts up to 70
* Timing... winds will peak this morning... and diminish this
* Locations in advisory include... Montague... Interstate 5 north
* Locations in warning include... Weed... Grenada.
* Impacts... travel may become difficult or dangerous along
Interstate 5 near Weed... especially for high profile
vehicles. Unsecured objects could be lost or damaged.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://weather.Gov/Medford/hazard
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage. Travel will be
impacted... especially for high profile vehicles.