Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
9:47 PM PST
National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sacramento River at Ord Ferry.
* At 8:45 PM Monday the stage was 114.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to recede to near 114.0 ft tomorrow afternoon then
forecast to fluctuate near 114.0 ft thru late tomorrow evening.
* Flood stage 114.0 ft
* monitor stage 110.0 ft
* impact... near 114.0 feet, designated flood stage. Design overflow
level for m&t, 3bs and Goose Lake flood control facilities to
divert flood flows into Butte basin. M&t overflows close River Road
from Ord Ferry Road to Chico Road. Ord Ferry Road is already
* Impact... near 110.5 feet, head cuts in 3bs Silt Weir start overflow
into Butte basin, flooding dips on Ord Ferry Road west of River
Road. Persistent flows at or above this level increase flooding in
Butte basin. Ord Ferry Road and additional roads in Glenn and
Colusa counties are closed due to flooding.
Lat... Lon 3971 12211 3971 12189 3955 12185 3953 12206
947 PM PST Mon Feb 20 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sacramento River at Tehama bridge.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 212.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Expected to rise above flood stage of 213.0 ft tomorrow morning
then forecast to rise to near 214.0 ft tomorrow afternoon then
forecast to fluctuate near 214.0 ft thru late tomorrow evening.
* Flood stage 213.0 ft
* monitor stage 210.0 ft
* impact... near 214.0 feet, between two hundred thirteen and two
hundred fourteen feet the County park becomes inaccessible. At two
hundred forteen feet water begins to enter Driftwood RV fishing
resort on East Bank of river and just north of the County park.
* Impact... near 213.0 feet, flood stage - Road inside trailer park and
turn around site under rr tracks (tehama/Vina road) become
impassible. Water is into area around structures on east side of
river. No structural damage. Sheriff's office issues advisory.
Makes sure pelhams Bay, Snug Harbor, river inn (small trailer Parks
all in a row on east side of River North of bridge) know of
* Impact... near 210.0 feet, water into RV park on east side of river.
Tires of trailers get wet.
Lat... Lon 4009 12228 4010 12205 3996 12199 3994 12221
959 am PST sun Feb 19 2017
... A Flood Warning for urban areas and small streams remains in
effect until 400 PM PST Thursday for Colusa... Yolo... Sutter...
Solano... Plumas... alpine... Placer... Shasta... Lassen... Amador...
Tuolumne... Sacramento... lake... Stanislaus... San Joaquin... El
Dorado... Calaveras... Tehama... Butte... Glenn... Sierra... Yuba and
* interior northern California will experience another significant
uptick in flooding problems starting late tonight and continuing
through Monday night as an intense atmospheric river type storm
* Our entire region has saturated soils and many flooded areas
already. This will enhance the impact of additional heavy rains
* Additional stress will be placed on levees, rivers, creeks, and
* We may see flooding in locations which haven't been impacted in
* We are strongly advising all residents in interior northern
California to be prepared for flooding.
Be prepared to evacuate if flooding should affect your area. Gather
a "go bag" with important items like medications and hard to replace
documents. Do not Forget to plan for you pets and animals.
Please never drive across flooded waters and roadways, especially
flowing water. Most people who are killed or injured during floods
are attempting to drive through flooded waters. Turn around, don't
Lat... Lon 3725 12146 3810 12157 3808 12230 3832 12206
3884 12229 3867 12262 3907 12309 3950 12306
3955 12288 4033 12307 4058 12269 4117 12246
4118 12250 4118 12133 4059 12132 3835 11963
3776 11988 3780 12018 3713 12122