... Coastal Flood Advisory remains in effect until 2 am EDT
* location... the New Jersey shore and Delaware beaches.
* Coastal flooding... minor tidal inundation flooding is likely
with this evenings high tide... especially back bays.
* Timing... high tide on the New Jersey and Delaware ocean front
occurs between 8 PM and 930 PM. High tide on the back bays...
along Delaware Bay and along Raritan Bay occurs later than the
high tide on the ocean front.
* Surge... around 1 to 2 feet above the astronomical tide.
* Wave heights... 5 to 8 feet.
* Impacts... localized roadway flooding is expected. Some roads
may be closed due to high water.
A coastal Flood Advisory means that minor tidal flooding is
expected. Minor tidal flooding often results in some Road
closures. Usually... the most vulnerable roadways will flood.
Do not leave your vehicle at a location that is prone to tidal
flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flood waters. The
water may be deeper than you think it is. You will be putting
yourself in danger and your vehicle may be damaged... leading to
For a list of the impact of different tide heights in your County
please go to www.Weather.Gov/phi/tides