The National Weather Service in Riverton has issued a
* urban and small stream flood advisory for poor drainage areas
rain and snowmelt in...
northwestern Lincoln County in west central Wyoming...
* until 845 am MDT Sunday
* emergency management reported continued flooding of The Bear river
upstream and downstream of Cokeville. Mainly agricultural land is
flooding. The Bear river at Cokeville is fluctuating around
bankfull and is forecast to slowly recede below bankfull by Sunday
morning. Upstream releases out of Woodruff Narrows Reservoir have
* Flooding in Star Valley continues with Crow Creek and the Salt
River inundating mainly agricultural land. Flood waters have
stayed away from homes in Fairview due to continued sandbagging.
Crow Creek near Fairview crested Thursday morning and is expected
remain near flood stage through Sunday morning. The Salt River
near Etna crested Thursday afternoon just below bankfull and is
expected to continue to fluctuate near bankfull through Sunday
* Overflowing poor drainage areas will also continue in minor
* This advisory has replaced the previous warning.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Please report flooding to your local law enforcement agency when you
can do so safely.
Lat... Lon 4248 11085 4227 11083 4218 11080 4202 11089
4191 11091 4174 11104 4309 11104 4289 11079