Wednesday - April 23, 2014`s - Historical Climate Data !

By: williamebrantley , 6:14 AM GMT on April 24, 2014

Lowest Barometric Pressure : 29.95 ″ At 5 – 7 p.m.
Highest Barometric Pressure : 30.07 ” At 10 a.m.

Lowest Relative Humidity : 22 % At 4 & 6 p.m.
Highest Relative Humidity : 93 % At 7 a.m.

Lowest Dew Point Temperature : 33 ° At 12 p.m.
Highest Dew Point Temperature : 44 ° At 8 a.m.

Lowest Wind Speed : Calm at 2 – 8 a.m. & 5 & 10 p.m.
Highest Wind Gust : NE – 16 m.p.h. at 12 a.m. & 12 p.m.

Lo : 43 °
Normal : 50 °
Record Warmest : 71 ° In 1970 & 1999 !
Record Coldest : 32 ° In 1986 !

Hi : 80 °
Normal : 74 °
Record Hottest : 90 ° In 1988 !
Record Coolest : 54 ° In 1983 !

Rainfall : 0.00 ” : Daily Normal : 0.18 “

Record Wettest : 2.10 ” In 1985 !

Snowfall Record : 0.0 ”

April 2014`s : Total To Date : 2.79 ” : Normal : 3.67 ″

2014`s : Total to Date : 18.57 ″ : Normal : 16.66 “

April 23, 2013 : Lo : 50 ° : Hi : 79 ° : Rainfall : 0.00 “

April 23, 2012 : Lo : 40 ° : Hi : 62 ° : Rainfall : 0.00 “

April 23, 2011 : Lo : 68 ° : Hi : 85 ° : Rainfall : 0.00 ″

April 23, 2010 : Lo : 54 ° : Hi : 83 ° : Rainfall : 0.30 ″

April 23, 2009 : Lo : 49 ° : Hi : 88 ° : Rainfall : 0.00 ″

April 23, 2008 : Lo : 54 ° : Hi : 87 ° : Rainfall : 0.00 ″

And These Dates go back to August 1, 1948 and are available upon request !

Yesterdays Historical Climate Data

5. williamebrantley
6:32 AM GMT on April 25, 2014
Quoting 1. WeatherWise:

Hi there! Hope you are having a beautiful week and spotting many birds on your daily walks. I have had a most exciting time this week - spotting the Red-Headed Woodpecker with my granddaughters. It's been a Happy Birding Week - a self declared holiday to celebrate. I have posted several shots on WU and even received ACs on two.

Happy Birding Week!

I think this woodpecker at Pickwick Landing State Patk, TN perhaps likes us as it has come down to us on each visit. Perhaps it is our food we are feeding the ducks or the fact we stay close by all morning or afternoon when we go.

Quoting 1. WeatherWise:

Happy Birding Week!

Quoting 1. WeatherWise:

Happy Birding Week!

Quoting 1. WeatherWise:

Happy Birding Week!

This is a Beautiful Photo , Thanks for sharing it with me.
4. williamebrantley
6:29 AM GMT on April 25, 2014
Quoting 2. WeatherWise:

Looks like a line of rough storms moving through the area 9:30 pm Thursday night.
: Yes the storms moved thru during the 8 and 9 p.m. hours.
6:22 AM GMT on April 25, 2014
williamebrantley has created a new entry.
2. WeatherWise
2:30 AM GMT on April 25, 2014
1. WeatherWise
1:56 PM GMT on April 24, 2014

Happy Birding Week!

Yesterdays Historical Climate Summary

About williamebrantley

I`m a Volunteer Skywarn Trained Storm Spotter for the Memphis, TN. Forecast Office. I`m also a CoCoRahs Observer, I`m station TN-MD-23 Jackson 4.6 NNW

Partly Cloudy