Weekly Weather Roundup: Tornadoes hit Missouri, Texas, Illinois

By: Riah Gouvea , 1:07 AM GMT on April 08, 2014

For the week April 31-March 6:
Winter Storm Yona brings more snow to the Upper Midwest, 13 tornadoes spotted and lots of rain and hail.

8. biff4ugo
4:34 PM GMT on April 16, 2014
PS. As for Zephyr Winds... do you remember the OLD ISIS superhero?
Link
7. biff4ugo
3:47 PM GMT on April 16, 2014
Quoting 5. riahriah:

re bar graph, sometimes Riah makes mistakes after working all day on the Roundup...

biff4ugo I can't get anything past you. #keepingitreal #Ifailedmathinhighschool #bargraphsmakemenervous

I only comment 'cause I care.
6. Wunder Video Blog
4:59 PM GMT on April 15, 2014
Quoting 1. rod2635:

Riah, do you think we will have a Z named winter storm? Any work yet on a song to go with it?

Gosh I hope so, don't you?? I think it's Zephyr, but I don't know any songs about Zephyrs. Maybe I'll make something up.
5. Wunder Video Blog
4:58 PM GMT on April 15, 2014
Quoting 3. biff4ugo:

I have a question about the High Low records bar graph at the end. I like getting the status check at the end to give me a sense of week to week comparison.
This weeks bar graph greatly confused me. It said 19 lows and 42 high records, but the bar graph looked close to 50% 50. I don't think it is supposed to be "stacked" is it, with the rest of the grey bar behind the reddish brown bar?
I'm confused.

4:56 PM GMT on April 15, 2014
riahriah has created a new entry.
3. biff4ugo
2:46 PM GMT on April 10, 2014
I'm confused.
2. biff4ugo
12:03 PM GMT on April 08, 2014
Welcome back!

Ah ha hah! The week of April 31 - March 6.
Oh, ok, I was really looking for an April Fools joke.

(you switched the months at the top of this post)
1. rod2635
1:23 AM GMT on April 08, 2014

Weather Underground Video

About riahriah

Riah is a Weather Appreciator and On-Camera Humorologist. Check here for original video content for wunderground.com.

riahriah's Recent Photos