We're changing our WunderBlogs. Learn more about this important update on our FAQ page.

Warmer Days on the Prairie

By: plapman , 3:23 PM GMT on January 30, 2009

Today will be cloudy with sunny periods and a 60% chance of flurries early this morning and a 40% chance of flurries late this afternoon. A high of 0C(32F) is forecast.
Tonight will be cloudy with 40% chance of flurries or rain showers. The wind will become westerly at 20 km/h (12 mph) near midnight. The temperature will rise to 2C(36F) this evening then fall.
============================================================
I didn't get online yesterday. The computer crashed big time. It wouldn't even boot. It was reinstall windows time.


The views of the author are his/her own and do not necessarily represent the position of The Weather Company or its parent, IBM.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Log In or Join

You be able to leave comments on this blog.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. Alleyoops
3:42 PM GMT on January 30, 2009
Hi Tony, hope your day is going much better today for ya. Time is coming I will have to start thinking about putting money away for a new computer too. This old girl is starting to grumble and carry on too.

Hope you have a great day dear one. Enjoy your warmer temps. Hope we see some of that soon too.
Member Since: December 31, 1969 Posts: Comments:

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page
Ad Blocker Enabled

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h

plapman's Recent Photos

Dec 11 walk.jpg
DEc path.jpg
walking path.JPG
Above My Basement Window

Personal Weather Stations

About Personal Weather Stations