More Snow On The Northern Edge

By: plapman , 2:43 PM GMT on November 28, 2013

Today will see flurries in the morning then clearing. The high will be -11C(12F).
Tonight will bring increasing cloudiness early this evening and an overnight low of -20C(-4F).
------------------------------------------------- --
Abbey and me had another short walk yesterday after I blew the driveway clean. It looks like I'll have to get the blower out again today.
With light winds I'll be able to get Abbey out on the gopher trails again. The dog has already learned to stay away from the drifts where she gets hung up.

=================================================
===
>Click for Portage Southport, Manitoba Forecast">

From My Basement Window

2:24 PM GMT on November 29, 2013
plapman has created a new entry.
4. GardenGrrl
11:25 PM GMT on November 28, 2013
Hi its Thanksginakah
3. Alleyoops
3:37 PM GMT on November 28, 2013
LOL, Skyepony, we had our Thanksgiving in October. Canadian's don't do the holiday in the snow.

Good morning Tony. Cold here too with temps at 23F at the moment going up to 30. I would rather it was going up to 60F...LOL Since losing all that weight (78lbs) and still losing, I am minding the cold a lot more. My extra insulation is leaving me. Healthwise that is good, just not for cold Canadian winters.

Anyway have a good day, enjoying your walks with Abbey and yes that dreaded snow is just beginning for us. We got about a half of an inch last night, not much but it sure looks cold out there.
2. bawlf
3:02 PM GMT on November 28, 2013
Is Abbey still sniffing for gophers? Too much snow for Carlos and Simba - they have taken to chasing rabbits!
1. Skyepony (Mod)
3:01 PM GMT on November 28, 2013
Hope you & yours is having as nice a Thanksgiving as my pardoned Puff Turkey!

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)Ah