Grand Kids On The Prairie and Elsewhere

By: plapman , 11:28 AM GMT on August 22, 2013

Today will be sunny with a high 26C(79F).
Tonight will remain clear with an overnight low of 12C(54F).
-----------------------------------------------
The Queen and me attended a birthday party for the oldest great granddaughter. She's reached the magic age of 6.
todays project will be to make a frame for the Queen to put 2 8X10 photos of the 2 great granddaughters in.
While on the subject of pictures I received a new photo of the youngest grandson in Newfoundland.
I'
I've never posted one of him before so here he is.

I sure would like to meet him in person.

12:25 PM GMT on August 23, 2013
plapman has created a new entry.
4. ihave27windows
7:17 PM GMT on August 22, 2013
What a cutie! Love the chubby cheeks =)
I so want a grandbaby!
Hope all is well on the prarie, and you are feeling well too =)
3. masshysteria
5:40 PM GMT on August 22, 2013
Good Afternoon, Tony!

Glad to learn that you and the Queen have recently enjoyed watching your eldest great grand-daughter turn six! Boy, they all seem to grow up so fast these days!

Speaking of which, it seems like only yesterday when you were mentioning about your "Newfie" daughter being pregnant and then giving birth to this "youngest grandson"?? Not sure if this is the same tyke in question or if she gave birth to a possible younger sibling since him? In any case, he's definitely quite the handsome charmer and stylin' dude! Hope, too, that you'll also get to meet him in person sometime in the near future!

With such gorgeous grandchildren, etc., it's no wonder you want to create a couple of lovely grandpa-made picture frames to house such beautiful keepsakes of pride and joy!

Summer's made a hot and humid return to our region today. Thankfully, it's still reasonably dry enough to get away with running only a few interior fans. Our July electric bill was quite the eye-opener due to the extended running of our air-conditioner, during last month's never-ending heatwave! Fortunately, these past couple weeks of much cooler drier weather have helped to make these much hotter days far more tolerable.

Have a safe, enjoyable Thursday!
2. Alleyoops
4:49 PM GMT on August 22, 2013
Oh my what a gorgeous little boy. Love the outfit his mom put him in for his pic. What a real sweetie pie.

Have a wonderful day Tony.
1. unclemush
4:36 PM GMT on August 22, 2013
I love the picture.The kiddo looks cool in that hat! :)

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h

plapman's Recent Photos