The Goose Is Back but Flying South Now

By: plapman , 12:47 PM GMT on April 21, 2013

Today will see still more snow but it will quit late this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. There is 2 cm(3/4 inches) expected. The wind will be southerly at 30 km/h but becoming westerly at 30 early this afternoon. High 236F).
Tonight will see clearing this evening with a northwest wind at 20 km/h. The overnight low will be -8C(18F).
--------------------------------------
Yesterday while walking Abbey I saw the lonely goose again. Alley and Mush were right, it was a scout. He was heading south. If I could fly I'd keep it company.

6. plapman
12:16 PM GMT on April 23, 2013
Good morning Mush and Shore.
12:06 PM GMT on April 23, 2013
plapman has created a new entry.
4. Alleyoops
6:33 PM GMT on April 21, 2013
Hi Tony, spent all morning in bed but it's finally warming up outside. Although we had sunshine all day, only now have the temps got into the 40s. Finally starting to warm up some, warmer tomorrow but with rain again heading this way, I don't think there will be much of a reprieve for these aches and pains. Hopefully soon the weather will improve for both of us and bring us some nice 60s to stay. Have a great day dear one.
3. unclemush
4:58 PM GMT on April 21, 2013
Hi I don't want to go south it's all flooded down there.South to me is Wisconsin and Illinois.:)
2. shoreacres
3:51 PM GMT on April 21, 2013
Oh,my gosh. More snow. I'd tell you all about my little trip yesterday to see some of the sights of central Texas, but you'd wring my neck if I described in detail just how lovely it was.

So, I'll tell you that it's cloudy and cool this morning, and looking out my window I can't see a single wildflower. I do see a pigeon with a twig or a piece of grass in its beak from time to time. I think spring is busting out all over for a pair of pigeons, anyway. ;)
1. Ylee
3:32 PM GMT on April 21, 2013
I see on your radar and your cam you're getting that danged old snow again! :( I don't blame that goose one bit for heading back south!

Maybe you need a hot tub, like those monkeys on my blog! :' )

Have a good Sunday!

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h

plapman's Recent Photos