I'm Sleeping Longer. :)

By: plapman , 2:14 PM GMT on December 05, 2012

Today will be mostly cloudy in the morning, then overcast with a high of 2C and a windchill as low as -20C due to winds from the SSE at 25 to 35 km/h.
Tonight will be overcast with a chance of snow and rain showers in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and rain showers. Fog overnight. The overnight low will be -6C. The Wind will be from the SSW at 25 to 30 km/h shifting to the WNW after midnight. There is a 40%Chance of snow.
------------------------------------------------- ---
Either the Queen is getting up earlier or I'm sleeping longer. Yesterday I never had a chance to post before the Queen called me for my our morning coffee. Once again today she's up and it's time for our mrning discussion of the things to be done today.

2:05 PM GMT on December 06, 2012
plapman has created a new entry.
4. unclemush
9:36 AM GMT on December 06, 2012
Iron Mountain, Michigan (Airport)
Updated: 3:29 AM CST on December 06, 2012
Light Freezing Rain
30 °F
Light Freezing Rain
Windchill: 19 °F
Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 27 °F
Wind: 15 mph from the SSE
Wind Gust: 22 mph
3. unclemush
6:42 PM GMT on December 05, 2012
Everybody got here ahead of me.Might be because I had to run errands.LOL :)
2. Alleyoops
4:35 PM GMT on December 05, 2012
Good morning Tony. I did not go to bed last night and decided to pull an all nighter. Did not get to bed until 5:30 AM after watching a movie on Netflix... Just could not sleep. So yes I was snoozing this morning when you put up your new blog. But hey, I am still ahead of MUSH...LOL

Sunny and no rain here today but quite a bit cooler than it has been. Looks like it will start to warm up a bit tomorrow and yup by the wknd precipitation again...

Have a great day dear one.
1. Ylee
3:42 PM GMT on December 05, 2012
Alley and Mush must be sleeping in, too! Must be those longer nights! :)

I see blue sky there now, so hopefully the rest of your forecast is a bust, too!

Have a good day!

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)Ah

plapman's Recent Photos