Working With The Queen

By: plapman , 1:14 PM GMT on December 03, 2012

Today will beovercast with a high of 1C with a windchill as low as -18C. it will be windy with winds from the from the West at 15 to 35 km/h and a 50% chance of snow.
Tonight will remain oOvercast with a chance of snow and rain showers. with a low of-14C and w windchills as low as -26C caused by winds from the WNW at 30 to 40 km/h.
------------------------------------------------- --
i never got to the dvd player yesterday as the Queen kept me bust scanning photos for her geneaology book. While looking for pictures I saw that it was time to clean up my hard drive. i have as many as 5 copies of the same picture.
Going through hard copy pictures for her I came across an old photo album which has pictures of some of the constuction projects I worked on. The Queen says i should scan them and she'll make a photo book.
The Queen just go up, time for our morning coffee.

2:14 PM GMT on December 05, 2012
plapman has created a new entry.
4. Alleyoops
3:58 AM GMT on December 05, 2012
QUOTE: Good morning Mush.
We'll have take a trip to Alley's home and cut her internet connection that will keep her from being first. :)
Enjoy the day.

ROFLMBO...you guys are something else...have not seen you online today. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I know its getting pretty cold there and tonite our temps will dip too and cold weather will descend on us for a few days. 35F is a lot colder than 57F it was this morning....oh well....

Have a great night dear one.
3. shoreacres
4:19 PM GMT on December 03, 2012
I spent a couple of hours this weekend cleaning out bookmarks. I'd never done that - my goodness, there is a lot of "stuff" that piles up.

I need to scan some photos myself. You can be my inspiration to get after it!
2. unclemush
4:02 PM GMT on December 03, 2012
Hi guess I'm second.:)
1. Alleyoops
2:12 PM GMT on December 03, 2012
Good morning Tony. That sounds like a good future project for you. I did that when I cleaned the HD on the old computer and put everything I wanted to keep on a zip drive. That way it's there when I want it. With those little zip drives being so cheap you can get quite a few and lable them as to what you put on them.

Anyway have fun going through the old pics. I know I did. Have a great Monday.

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h