Still Working On The Medals

By: plapman , 1:28 PM GMT on November 21, 2012

Today will be cloudy with a high of 2C(36F). Tonight will remain cloudy with a 60% chance of freezing rain changing to 60%t chance of flurries overnight. The wind will be northerly at 20 km/h as the temp falls to -8C(18F).
-------------------------------------------------
It sure was a great day for walking Abbey yesterday. We did the full 21/2 mile walk and she was panting after the first half.
Yesterday after many botched attempts at mounting the medals I called the regimental duty desk in Edmonton and was told the duty officer would call me back today. 10 minutes later I got a call from the duty officer who gave me the number for the regimental museum which is located at Shilo Manitoba. Today I'll call them and get the proper dimensions to mount the medals. In my research on the web it seems everyone has a different way of doing it but I would like to have them mounted the way the Canadian military would do it. That project sure is keeping the young ladies safe.

2:12 PM GMT on November 22, 2012
plapman has created a new entry.
4. unclemush
12:48 PM GMT on November 22, 2012
I had to cheat to be first.LOL :)
3. unclemush
9:32 PM GMT on November 21, 2012
Tony how can you be first on your own blog?LOL :)
2. Alleyoops
3:42 PM GMT on November 21, 2012
Good morning Tony. Waiting for the fog to burn off still as I sit here contemplating what trouble to get into today...LOL

Had a run in with the young skunk this morning on the porch. Little bugger, stealing the kitties food I put out for them. Did not have my spray bottle handy but will make sure to keep it on the table by the door. A couple of good shots of vinegar water in the face should deter him from coming back.

Well off to make a fresh pot of coffee and see what I can plan for lunch since its almost 11AM. Have a great day. Enjoy your walks with Abbey.
1. plapman
1:42 PM GMT on November 21, 2012
Gooday KiwiBrian.
It's good to see your still following the WU blogs. With spring arriving in the southern hemisphere the temps there must be getting warmer.
Enjoy the day or evening for you.

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)Ah