A Warm Day On The Prairie and Another Visit With The Doctor

By: plapman , 1:21 PM GMT on November 20, 2012

Today will be mainly sunny with the the wind becoming southerly at 30 km/h this morning. The high will be 7C(45F).
Tonight will start partly cloudy but becoming cloudy late this evening then clearing before morning with a low of -4C(25F).
------------------------------------------------- ---
What a change in the weather, yesterday was warm and sunny and today looks like it will be even warmer. The ladies to the south must have their fans in high gear, I have to thank them.
I had a call from a doctor yesterday for a follow up visit for the ultra sound I recently had. It's usually not good news when they want to see you after a test. Oh well, a new scar on the belly will keep the paramedics entertained. On my last trip to the hospital by ambulance the lady paramedic wanted me to undo my shirt to attach heart monitors. I told her she just wanted to see my hairy chest and she replied that it was the interesting scars from past operations, shingles and an accident in my youth with an angle grinder.

1:28 PM GMT on November 21, 2012
plapman has created a new entry.
4. unclemush
6:22 AM GMT on November 21, 2012
Hi I was first you just couldn't see me.I was hiding.:)
3. kiwibrian
10:50 PM GMT on November 20, 2012
Good morning to you both. Just to let you know i'm still "lurking" and following what is what on your blog regards Brian
2. Alleyoops
4:59 PM GMT on November 20, 2012
Good morning Tony. I beat MUSH. Have a wonderful day dear one and don't worry too much about the doc's request to see you. They usually do after that kind of test.
1. Ylee
2:28 PM GMT on November 20, 2012
Good luck at the Dr., Tony! I hope it's nothing serious; maybe the nurses want to look at your hairy chest again! :)

I'll bet everything's turning to slush up there; Abbey will need some rubber booties today! :)

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)Ah