Changing the Time

By: plapman , 12:25 PM GMT on November 04, 2012

Today will be overcast with a high of 1C(34F) with a windchill as low as -10C(14F) caused by winds from the SE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Toniht will be overcast in the evening, then partly cloudy with a low of -3C(27F) with ;ight winds less than 5 km/h.
------------------------------------------------- --
I did a bit of ork on the medals after taking Abbey for a walk. It sure is a bigger job than I expected when I started.
I think I'll move to saskatchewan where they don't have daylight saving time. Last night I had to change the clock on the microwave, the stove and the coffee maker in the kitchen as well as 3 clocks in the basement. It's a good thing I don't have any of the clocks in my collection running. I still have to change a couple more today. The biggest problem is getting the digital clocks all syncronized. The Queen complains hen she looks and see 2 or 3 dufferent times in the kitchen even when the difference is only a couple of minutes. Being retired even the day it is doesn't matter to me.

6. plapman
12:15 PM GMT on November 05, 2012
Good morning YLee.
I have problems with the time zones when trying to contact my Newfoundland daughter. Newfoundland is 21/2 hours ahead of us and when I think of calling her she's tucked in for the night.
11:59 AM GMT on November 05, 2012
plapman has created a new entry.
4. unclemush
9:43 AM GMT on November 05, 2012
First!
3. unclemush
6:40 PM GMT on November 04, 2012
Hi Tony.I'm not sleeping I'm just slow.:)
2. Alleyoops
3:02 PM GMT on November 04, 2012
Good morning Tony. Have still to turn the clocks back. Will get around to it sometime today. I am on no special limitations here...LOL

Looks like old MUSH is snoozin' again. Oh well. Have a great day dear ones. Still cool 40s here today. No frost yet but close.
1. Ylee
2:43 PM GMT on November 04, 2012
Good morning, Tony! Parts of southern Indiana used to stay on one time throughout the year; during the summer, they were on our time, but in the winter, they were an hour ahead! If we had to go to a business in Tell City, we had to make sure we left early enough, or the place would be closed when we got there!

Have a nice Sunday!

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)Ah