The Snow Came

By: plapman , 1:08 PM GMT on November 03, 2012

Today will be overcast with a chance of snow and rain showers. The high of will be 1C(34F) with winds less than 5 km/h.There is a 40%. chance of snow
Tonight will be overcast with a chance of snow and rain showers and fog overnight. The overnight low will be -4C(25F) with winds from the SE at 5 to 10 km/h.
------------------------------------------------- ---
I sure am getting soft. Yesterday I shortened Abbey's walk to 1 mile even though it wasn't that cold and there was little wind.
I received my ribbon for the medals the other day. Today I'll get back to that project as the Queen is working and I'll have the day to do as I please.
Part of the day's work will include moving snow. It's funny how the weatherman is usually right about bad weather but errors on sunny warm weather.

12:25 PM GMT on November 04, 2012
plapman has created a new entry.
4. unclemush
11:28 PM GMT on November 03, 2012
What the heck I got up early to be first and everybody got here first.Hum :)
3. shoreacres
8:32 PM GMT on November 03, 2012
Oops! First time I can remember seeing your view minus the car! I'm back home and almost have mine unpacked - another trip or two should do it.
It's really getting warm and humid here now. I'm a little tired of it, but I guess since I have to go back to work, I shouldn't gripe. I hope you get a warmup, too. It seems a little early for snow and all that, but it is November and I guess in your part of the world, everything is happening right on time.

Have a good evening, and give Abbey a pet for me!

2. Ylee
8:27 PM GMT on November 03, 2012
It looks really cold there, Tony! Hopefully you'll get used to it soon!
1. Alleyoops
1:20 PM GMT on November 03, 2012
Good morning Tony. Yup its cold enough for that stuff here too this morning but the sun is shining brightly and there is a light breeze. Today's high here is 41F. Still trying to decide whether or not to go out shopping today for some groceries or wait another couple of days. Yup I am procrastinating, don't want to go out in the cold but I will eventually have to...LOL If I wait and go tomorrow, it won't be so crowded.

I see the Max lotto finally went last night but next Fridays is at 37 million. That would do nicely too and tonite's 649 is at 24 million. Nice jackpots at the moment.

Well I guess I will go and see about putting on a fresh pot of coffee. Have a great day working with your medals. Dress warmly when out playing in the snow today too.

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h