Time for a new blog.

By: plapman , 11:16 AM GMT on September 04, 2012

Time to work on a new blog, even the regulars aren't showing up.
Abbey aand me are still doing our daily trek along the gopher trails.
My current project is a miniature grandfather clock made from and old sewing box and a chiming quartz movement.
Before I can do that I have a garage door to repair.

7. Alleyoops
11:12 AM GMT on September 06, 2012
Good morning Tony. Guess MUSH is snoozing again...LOL

Cooler temps on the way, so looking forward to it. Have a wonderful day dear ones.
6. Ylee
4:13 AM GMT on September 06, 2012
A new blog, with the webcam, and everything! :)

Is it a spring issue, a track or wheel issue, 0or a door issue? Or does it have a bum motor?

Glad to see you and Abbey out on the gopher trails!
5. unclemush
8:03 PM GMT on September 05, 2012
A blog.What's a blog? :)
4. Alleyoops
6:24 PM GMT on September 05, 2012
Hi Tony, how is that garage door coming along. Did you get it fixed yet.... I am very envious of your cooler temps right now but hopefully by the wknd we will see some cooler temps too. Its the high humidity that is getting to us.

Anyway just wanted to drop by and see how you are doing. I got to go back to bed this morning at 7 and slept through until noon. I really needed that rest and feel better for it. Finally ate and took my medformin so that will help improve how I feel too as the day wears on.

Have a good afternoon dear ones. Try not to work too hard.
3. GRANDMANAN
5:30 PM GMT on September 05, 2012
Afternoon Tony, has been raining for past twelve hours, beginning to let up and sky becoming more clar and bright this past few minutes. Clear with slight NW tomorrow, the suble changes of the season has begun.
Maurice and Ginny returned from NFLD, spoke with Maurice all went well.

ROB
2. Alleyoops
12:31 PM GMT on September 04, 2012
Good morning Tony. Looking forward to those cooler temps you are sending our way. A little rain first then that nice cold front will move through. Lots of yardwork to keep me out of trouble if I choose to do it. LOL First though, being trash day, I have that job to do.

I finally had a full nights sleep with only one waking up at 3 AM but managed to get back to sleep shortly after. Kitties just got fed now but that is ok. I doubt it will hurt them to wait a little while. I see Amarillo was waiting for her food but she took off to hide while I put it out for her. She and her family will be back to eat I am sure.

Well off to have that first cup of coffee then get busy with tidying up here. Have a great day.
1. shoreacres
11:30 AM GMT on September 04, 2012
Morning, Tony! What's with that garage door repair? Surely the Queen didn't drive through it! LOL (Trust me - I've lived through that kind of experience. My dad wasn't all that pleased with my mom, but they both got over it.)

We've got another week of hot and humid ahead of us. I am more than ready for fall, but I guess there's no hurrying Mother Nature. It's time for us Texans to beg you to turn the fan this direction, I guess!

The days are getting shorter, though. We're even noticing it down here. Good luck on today's gopher hunt!

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h