A Broken AC

By: plapman , 11:05 AM GMT on July 22, 2012

Today will be partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. The high will be near 31C(87.8f) . It will be breezy with winds from the SW at 10 to 25 km/h shifting to the West in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 0.5 mm possible.

Tonight will be mostly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 15C. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 10 to 20 km/h.
------------------------------------------------- -
Will the ladies to the south please turn off the fans until December.:)
I had a bad break yesterday. My AC quit. I was working in the hoard and pulled on an old picture frame.I guess it caught a wire going to the compressor. I hope it didn't do much damage. I'll have to place a call to the hi-vac people on Monday until then I'll sweat.:)

5. unclemush
9:06 AM GMT on July 23, 2012
First.LOL :)
4. unclemush
11:23 PM GMT on July 22, 2012
Hi Tony.Bad time to break the air.It's 89f with a 68f dew point.Geez can't understand Alley beating me again.LOL :)
3. shoreacres
6:21 PM GMT on July 22, 2012
OK - fans off. Thank goodness your high is somewhat less than it has been - and maybe if you get some rain it will cool it even more. It does sound like it ought to be easily repairable - I sure do hope so! In the meantime, I'm sending lots of cool thoughts your way!
2. Ylee
5:40 PM GMT on July 22, 2012
It would be nice if it were only 31C here today, but I guess that's plenty hot for you! :(
At least it'll cool off tonight!

Take care!

Don't worry, Alley! You still beat Mush, lol!
1. Alleyoops
3:36 PM GMT on July 22, 2012
Oh Tony, that is not good news when its this hot. We have 24/7 service here for our AC and furnaces. See if there is something like that there and give them a call, tell them about your medical need and they will be over to fix it asap. Hope you have plenty of fans in the meantime or maybe you can go and visit someone who has AC.

Time to go and have something to eat and take my meds. Been bad and slept in this morning.

Take care dear one, drink lots of cold water to keep hydrated.

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h