A Little Less Hoard and Needed Repairs Done

By: plapman , 11:53 AM GMT on April 30, 2012

Today will be mainly sunny with the wind becoming southwest at 20 km/h (12 mph) early this afternoon. The high will be 20C(68F). UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight will bring increasing cloudiness and a 40% chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. The wind southwest at 20 km/h (12 mph) with a low of 10C(50F).
------------------------------------------------- ------
I wiped the tears from my eyes as part of the hoard left my yard. Before it left I needed a piece of shelving that I recueed and installed for the pioneer project. It seems the table it was on was becoming a collecter for unused items. I guess the project wasn't a good idea for a hoarder. :) I also repaired a dresser drawer that was coming apart. It's funny that once rearranded the overflowing drawer looks almost empty. Today I have to repair and rearrange another drawer in the dresser.

5. Ylee
4:50 PM GMT on April 30, 2012
Hi, Tony! I'm sure your dresser drawers won't come apart again after you fix them!

Hope you have a good day on the trails!
4. unclemush
4:37 PM GMT on April 30, 2012
Hi Tony.I went to the store.I didn't see Plapmans rolls.Maybe next time.:)
3. GardenGrrl
2:36 PM GMT on April 30, 2012
Good Morning, looks quite brite and sunny at your basement window. I have a trip to Dallas today to have the vampires poke at my arms...you know what that is like.

roxie says Hi to Abby.
2. masshysteria
2:30 PM GMT on April 30, 2012
Good Mornin' Tony!

It does seem daunting, at times, to weigh the pros and cons of whether to rid or repair those once useful items of furniture, etc. stored away. I'm so often reminded of my father, way back when, always seeking another practical use for old stored stuff that looked either decrepit or in total disrepair. Yet, sometimes, someone's trash can be someone else's treasure (depending on one's repairing or refurbishing skills). I would love to possess them, if I could only find the time.

Well, it looks like your morning temps are slightly warmer than ours today. Hope this is a good sign for you and everyone as April draws to a close. Looking forward to those increasingly warmer temps of May and June!
1. Alleyoops
2:03 PM GMT on April 30, 2012
Good morning Tony. Hope you have a good Monday on the Prairie. We are getting our rain today, much needed as it's been dry here. After this passes we will see temps in the high 60s and 70s...Whooo Hooo....Thank you MAY..

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h

plapman's Recent Photos