Cookies That Dissapear and More Tiny Stuff

By: plapman , 1:25 PM GMT on February 29, 2012

Today will start mainly sunny but see increasing cloudiness this afternoon. The high will be -1C(30F).
Tonight will be overcast with a low of -7C(19F).
------------------------------------------------- ---
Yesterday I made a batch of chocolate-cherry oatmeal cookies. They are a hit and 1/2 of the first container I left out are gone. I got Abby out for her romp on the bunny trails ,where she managed to scare up a bunny, and raked up leave that were covering my tulip bed. I hope with the warm weather we've had they don't get confused and pop up before we get a hard frost.
I think today I'll get back to the settler project and make leather harness for the horses. The other day I found I could make tiny buckles from paper clips. Those things sure come in handy.
I also experimented and found I could use straight pins for nails for the heirloom clock. I guess I keep doing the tiny stuff as a challenge to my vision problems.

7. shoreacres
1:51 PM GMT on March 01, 2012
Morning, Tony,

My cousin just told me this week that if you break a cookie, all the calories fall out. Keep that in mind!
6. Proserpina
1:46 PM GMT on March 01, 2012
Photobucket
5. unclemush
10:18 AM GMT on March 01, 2012
Hi Tony.I dropped by to steal a cookie.:)
4. Ylee
5:50 PM GMT on February 29, 2012
Tony, at 17F., I don't think you have to worry much about getting hard frosts!

Vision is only part of the challenge when doing intricate work; You have to have steady hands and a lot of patience, too!

Have a good day!
3. ShenValleyFlyFish
5:30 PM GMT on February 29, 2012
2. unclemush
4:50 PM GMT on February 29, 2012
Cookies I want Cookies.Hi Tony.We have had about 10in. of snow so far.Very windy.Good day for your cookies!:)
1. Alleyoops
1:37 PM GMT on February 29, 2012
Good morning Tony...HAPPY LEAP YEAR...this day only comes every 4 yrs. sure is tough for anyone having a birthday today. They only see gifts every 4 yrs instead of every year like the rest of us...LOL

Raining here but its a fast moving front so hopefully by later this afternoon it will clear up some. I am looking for a wet spring to make up for the lack of winter we had. Farmers need that extra moisture for their crops. One good thing, flooding should be at its minimal.

Well dear one, sounds like once again your cookies are a big hit...I do think you need to open a little coffee shop in your home and you could invite all the local ladies over for tea or coffee and share the latest gossip over cookies....LOL

Have a great day and enjoy....

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)ÍA█h

plapman's Recent Photos