Overdoing It On The Prairie

By: plapman , 11:29 AM GMT on November 21, 2011

Today will be sunny with a high of -6C(21F).

Tonight will start clear bu will see increasing cloudiness late this evening. the low will be-9C(15F) with temperature rising to -3C(26F) by morning.
================================================= ===
Yesterday wasn't a good day for me. I lost my temper and took my frustrations out on the Queen. When I had settled down we had a talk an came to the coclusion that I'm putting to much on my plate and have too many projects going. We agreed that it time I started pacing myself better.
Today I'm going to start by cleaning up the clutter I've made with my projects and get Abbey out for a walk along the gopher trails to relax.

5. unclemush
12:50 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
Hi Tony.You know sometimes when you stop a drug ya might act different till the chemicals in you brain get balanced.I think anti depressant(sp?) are one of the drugs that do this!
4. Alleyoops
9:27 PM GMT on November 21, 2011
Hi Tony, have not been around much today. Have not been feeling very well. Left having breakfast go too long and I paid for it. Spent most of the day in bed. For a while thought I was having a heart attack but no its just payback for having to take metformin. It sure keeps you on the straight path, let me tell ya. Anyway having a bite now to keep something in my stomach. Rice is always good as a filler.

Hope your day has been better and don't allow your hobbies to take over your life. It is too precious to get stressed over. God only knows, we already have enough of that just surviving day to day.

Have a great afternoon.
3. unclemush
1:58 PM GMT on November 21, 2011
Hi I need to add to your stress load.You should make a dual treadmill for you and Abbey.For when the winter is to harsh.You could put a TV with gophers for Abbey to chase.Oh by the way chill out.Part of being retired is to do stuff you like to do.Not to create stress for yourself.:)
2. shoreacres
1:52 PM GMT on November 21, 2011
Morning, Tony,

Too many projects, too many thing to do, can set anyone off. That's part of the reason so many folks hate the Christmas season - all they can talk about is how much they "have" to do. No one has to do anything, of course, but even the things we want to do can get us stressed out.

Picking and choosing's the trick, I suppose. I shouldn't be talking - I do the same thing.

Ylee's right about one thing - getting out for a walk when you can is one of the greatest stress relievers in the world.

Still, I'll bet you're cute when you throw a tantrum. ;-)
1. Ylee
11:41 AM GMT on November 21, 2011
Taking more walks with Abbey is a good idea, Tony. Some good exercise will make you feel better, and you may be more able to think clearer when you work on projects.

I think the Queen may earn the title of Saint!

Have a good day!

The Northern Edge

About plapman

Retired and loving it. If I'd have known about retirement befor I started my 40 year career with the government of Manitoba I'd have retired first. :)Ah