Things That Go Bump in the Night

By: palmettobug53 , 12:11 AM GMT on October 22, 2007

Picture a group of kids around the campfire. They've been hiking and swimming and climbing all day. Having fun. Supper was hot dogs roasted over the fire, with soda pop fished from the cooler. The tents are set up just just on the edge of the clearing. The full moon is high. The fire has died down now and the embers glow. Marshmallows on straightened coathangers dangle over the fire. As the campers nibble on their melted, gooey treats, there comes a sudden snap of a twig out in the darkness. All eyes turn and look but they see nothing. One of the older campers winks at his companion and whispers to the group: "Did you ever hear the story about Lavinia Fisher?"

Ah, the joys of camping out on a moonlit night. Lying in your tent with the earlier campfire stories of murderous tavern keepers, ghostly hoofbeats, unexplained balls of light and headless torsos interfering with a good night's sleep. Starting at the unexplained noises in the surrounding woods. Certain that you will not survive until dawn.

While they can't compare in number with the tales from England and elswhere across the pond, the South Carolina Lowcountry has it's share of ghost stories. I remember being told quite a few. They were whispered at overnight sleepovers, whether outside or inside. And they were all guaranteed to keep the entire group of us awake for half the night, until exhaustion overtook us! LOL

Years ago, I went several times out to see the Summerville Light. And on one of those visits, I did see something. It was a light and it did seem to act strangely but I can't swear that it really was "The Light". There was a group of us that night and it's possible we simply scared each other into thinking we saw something. You know, that mass hysteria type thing!

I've been in the Old Charleston Jail but nothing odd happened. I did know a couple that lived about a block away and the wife would not walk past the place after dark.

Over 30 years ago, I did spend the night with some friends in the St. Philip's and Congregational churchyards, in hopes of seeing something. Again, I think we scared each other and were just seeing shadows from the trees and streetlights.

I have been in quite a few of the supposed haunted buildings in the downtown area and I imagine that, after dark, they could be very spooky.

Whether or not "ghosts" exist, I can't say but as Shakespeare wrote, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

So, without further ado, here are a few of the local ghosts:

The Summerville Light

Charleston County Stories and Legends

The Whistling Doctor

Ghosts of Charleston

More Ghosts of Charleston

The Grey Man of Pawleys Island

The Ghosts of the Battery Carriage House

Haunted Places in S.C.

The Ghost of Poogan's Porch

You Tube at the Old City Jail

Lavinia Fisher

If I can locate some more, I'll post links. Most of my searches are coming up with links to tour companies, who do ghost tours, rather than stories about the ghosts themselves.

Happy Halloween!

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Page: 1 | 2Blog Index

70. Barefootontherocks
8:41 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Anyone, Is there any director around today that in any way comes close to Hitchcock's ability to direct a thriller?

Hi Bug,
Halloween Cliparts

HAPPY WEEKEND
69. palmettobug53
8:28 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Been watching "Psycho" on AMC. Been a while since I'd seen the thing. That shower scene still gives me goosebumps. Old Hitch could certainly put out some good movies!
68. palmettobug53
6:51 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
I watch all those trauma/surgery shows on Discovery and TLC. The thing that gives me the worst willies is liposuction. The trauma stuff isn't too bad., though there have been a few things that made me say, "Ewwwwwww!" I'll grant you, though, that watching it on TV is probably worlds away from actually being there.

I did watch an ER doc sew my knee up one time, years ago. Tripped over our puppy while running across the street from our neighbor's house one night in the rain. Blue got right in the way and down I went. Had momentary LOC and came to lying on my side in a puddle, with Blue licking my face. Gashed a really nice hole in my knee on the gravel pavement of the street. It required about 6 stitches. I was sitting on the exam table and the doc asked me to lie down; I told him I wanted to watch. He looked at me a second or two, then said, "OK". I found it interesting. He then proceeded to explain exactly what he was doing. I asked questions; he answered them. Said he was surprised at me. Told me a story about some guy that brought his little boy in. The kid had fallen down and popped his forehead. He had the kid on the table, stitching him up, heard a thump and looked over. Dad had passed out and popped HIS forehead. The doc said he finished up the kid and then got Dad on the table and stitched him up. We had a good laugh over that.

67. SBKaren
4:38 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
There are some things I'd want to watch and others I wouldn't. I didn't mind in the least watching my babies being born, but I wouldn't want to watch someone slicing into me....isn't that weird???

Can't wait for you for your cruise and am really looking forward to your pictures. I've never been to that part of our world!
66. incogkneetoe
4:03 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Hi Bug

I had a very bad start to my day. My coffee maker bit the dust. I had to make a mad dash to the store to replace it. I got home, made coffee and had my first cup, so now all is right with the world.

Hope your having a wonderful grand day and you have an even better evening.

Gary
65. palmettobug53
3:57 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Oh, and I'm definitely going to ask the surgeon if I'll be able to watch! I think that would be cool!

My luck, they'll do it under partial or general anesthesia and I won't be able to stay awake, or I'll be positioned in such a way, that I can't watch. Or he'll be afraid I'll pass out or jiggle whilst he's slicing and not want me to watch.

I'm an odd duck, aren't I? LOL
64. palmettobug53
3:52 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
WOW... thanks for all the support and kind thoughts, everyone.

It even brough Heavy out of hibernation! LOL

Nah, I'm not going to worry about it. It's probably nothing and no point in getting all excited. (I'll save that for later, if it turns out to be something to get excited about. Don't want to waste my energy over nothing!)

I imagine that we might be able to get the ultrasound and biopsy done, prior to the cruise and the surgery, after we get back. We still have two weeks, before sailing. Will just have to wait and see. Not sure when my first appt will be with the surgeon, until my doctor's office lets me know next week. They are going to call and get that set up for me. All of it just depends on when it can be scheduled. Anything is fine with me, except between Nov 10th and Nov. 17th.
63. seflagamma
3:40 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Bug,
Just saw about your tumor in your arm. Hope everything turns out ok. Remember last Friday I mentioned on other blog my grandson,Cole had outpatient surgery just a few blocks from my work..so I went there. He had a small lump on his head... back of his head under the skin,, they are called something... they generally need to be removed or they could grown and become troublesome... so they went ahead and took it out now. All was fine... the incision is not much longer than 1/2".

Hope yours is as easy to get out.. and yes, I would probably be like you and would love to watch them do it! LOL (as long as I didn't have to feel any pain)
62. OGal
3:12 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Bug, I am so sorry about your arm.. I had one in my arm several years ago. Was ok, just had it removed. You are right. Just go get the appointment with the Ortho guy and move along from there. Won't you wait until after your cruise? My hand actually feels a little better at the moment. It may just arthritis. I am going to get one of those heat wraps and see how it feel then. Take care of yourself, you are soon on to a gorgeous cruise ship (:o)
61. EmmyRose
2:45 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There are some really good ghost tours
in Galveston too....

Happy Saturday!
60. AllyBama
2:42 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
WwW.SparkleTags.Com

Good morning {[Bug}}...looking for ghosts?..lol..I do believe in them - but I guess more in spirits and I feel that at least one "visits" my house...it/they are real friendly and cause no harm..
59. carolinagal
2:37 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
good morning, bug

This is the last weekend of October.
Can you believe it is almost November?
Still looks so dreary here today - kinda hard to imagine a sunny day in the tropics!!
58. seflagamma
2:35 PM GMT on October 27, 2007
Hi Bug,

LOL!!! saw your post.. lol.. just wanted to stop by and say HI and hope you enjoy your Saturday!
57. HeavySnow
4:20 AM GMT on October 27, 2007
Bug! All will be well. Have faith my friend. Enjoy your cruise! I still look at the awesome snow slide show you sent me a couple of winters ago. Thanks again. More snow this winter. More joy for you Bug. You deserve it.

HeavySnow
56. bigtrucker
4:01 AM GMT on October 27, 2007
hi {{{bug}}}
Thanks for the comments in my blog. yep, we are all here,made it without much difficulty. weather has been beautiful. Emily (7) starts school on Monday,she is excited!!! The rest of them will probably start on Tuesday.The middle and high schools are together and we are going to meet with the principal on Monday.
55. SouthernLady
10:34 PM GMT on October 26, 2007
{{{BUG}}} I'm so sorry you have to endure yet another surgery. My prayers are with you, and you STILL enjoy that cruise!
54. palmettobug53
10:31 PM GMT on October 26, 2007
Caro, we had some of the usual downtown flooding Wed. Looks like we're going to have rain for several days yet.

Karen, glad to hear you've got fog. That will dampen things some, if it reaches far enough inland. At the very least, it might precipitate some of those particles out of the air for you.

Looks like I have a tumor on my forearm. My doctor was on vacation, so I saw his associate. She says it feels smooth, firm and regular and that generally intramuscular tumors like that are benign. But it does need to be removed. They're getting in touch with the surgeon and will let me know when they get an appt set up with him. I'll probably have to have an ultrasound and biopsy prior to having the tumor itself removed. She said it was perfectly OK for us to go on our cruise but that I was right in not dilly-dallying around about getting this checked out. I just noticed it last weekend, while rubbing on lotion after my shower. ("What the hey...?") It does not hurt, though I noticing a bit of discomfort or pressure when I'm writing. Typing doesn't seem to be a problem.

So, it looks like I'll be going under the knife again.

I wonder if they'd do it with a local, so I could watch?
53. mbailey
9:18 PM GMT on October 26, 2007
I'm on my way tonight...

52. SBKaren
9:12 PM GMT on October 26, 2007
((((((((((Bug)))))))))) I'm sorry for what you are going through, both with your loss at work and your concern over you arm. Let us know how things go.

It's much clearer here today. We had a lot of fog here this morning. I took Sadie for a walk and I had little water droplets all over me (her too!). The cooler temps sure feel good.

I'm not sure how the smoke is in other places, but today it just seems so much nicer.

We could still use a bit of your rain, all the fires are not out and I know the firefighters would appreciate it. Could we borrow it for about a day? thanks!
51. carolinagal
8:48 PM GMT on October 26, 2007
Well, bug - I came to check on you to see if you had flooding today.

10/26/2007 0905 am
Charleston, Charleston County.
Charleston police reported high water on Market
street... Concord street... Calhoun street... line
street... president street and Rutledge Avenue.

But now I see you've had a lot more than water to deal with. So sorry for the sadness in your office. We just never know. Sure makes you take stock and not take your life and friends for granted.

NOW - I hope the doc gives you some good news and confidence that this knot is not a problem!!

One more thing - MY severe weather statements says that we are in an "AREAL" Flood Watch. Wonder what "areal" means.....

added: Adj. 1. areal - of or relating to or involving an area
Weather is so educational!!
50. palmettobug53
5:11 PM GMT on October 26, 2007
Very sad day in the office. I was met by my manager, as I was coming in this morning. She told me that one of our coworkers had a massive hemmorage at her desk around 7 last night. She did not make it. We've had one of the vice presidents, a hospital chaplain and a grief counselor in the office this morning. A lot of the girls went home. They ordered in pizza for those of us that remained.

I'm saddened by the news and shocked at the suddenness. I did not know this girl very well, though she's worked here for a number of years. We're in different areas of the office and had a different circle of friends. We would see each other in and out of the break room, ladie's room and around the office some. I'm not sure just how old she was; 40's or maybe early 50's.

Her close friends in the office are taking it terribly hard. Needless to say, the mood here today is very subdued.

We still have rain coming down. About 100% chance today and probably through tomorrow. I have a doctor's appt this afternoon and I know it will pour about the time I leave the office. Found a rather large, odd-shaped knot on my right forearm last weekend. Not sure what it is, but am going to try to find out.

49. incogkneetoe
2:24 PM GMT on October 26, 2007
Good Day Fellow Bloggers,
Where ever you be.
I wish rain for who need it.
And sun for me.
No rest for the weary,
Of this I am sure.
Deb just told me,
To vaccumn the floor.
I'll be busy for awhile.
As I do my chores.
Then its off to the store.
To get a dozen Coors.
There's football and baseball,
and hockey to see
Its times like this
I wish I had a second tv.

Take care, have fun, enjoy your weekend,

Gary
48. PeaceRiverBP
11:30 AM GMT on October 26, 2007
Bug; Good Morning! That phone call story is amazing! It's things like that, that really make you wonder!

Sandi's Grandad and bumblebee story was intriguing, too.

At least you two were awake for your experiences- I was sound asleep!

Speaking of being asleep, my old dog Sugar who accompanied me everywhere for 14 years (even went on my honeymoon and went to work with me every day) is almost always with me in my dreams. I've had other dogs and have another dog now, but I don't dream about them- it's as though she's still with me, but only in the nocturnal ramblings that happen inside my head.

BTW, what kind of deliveries does your hubby do?
47. sandiquiz
7:36 AM GMT on October 26, 2007
Morning Bug, Hope your Friday is a good one and not too damp!!
Your story set me thinking to something that happened after my granddad died. I had lived with my grandparents for the first 7 years of my life and I adored my granddad, spending many hours with him around the farm. At his funeral the biggest bumble bee I have ever seen began to flutter against the church window (on the outside), near where I was sitting. I watched it for ages, rather than listen to the service. When we got outside to the graveside the bumble bee continued to flutter around the coffin, landing on the lid before eventually flying away. Now this is nothing unusual I suppose, it was the beginning of July, (and my twenty first birthday), but I knew my granddad had told me many times that his favourite animal was a bumble bee, and if there was such a thing as reincarnation, he would like to come back as a bumble bee! - So do any of us really know what happens when this life we have ceases?? Perhaps your phone call was to let you know your Mum was OK.
46. palmettobug53
1:51 AM GMT on October 26, 2007
Hi, everyone! As usual, I'm late getting online but wanted to check around a bit.

Due to problems on WU the other night, my response to some of the earlier posts disappeared into that infamous blog hole.

Peace, that story about dreaming about your friend and finding out he had passed that day, reminded me about something odd that happened to me after my mom passed.

I'm not sure just how long after she had died, that this happened. It was at least several months, if not close to a year, maybe. In the middle of the night, the phone rang. Hubby got up and answered it, came back to the bedroom and told me it was for me. I go to the phone and said, "hello?" Someone said, "Bug?" (You don't think I'd really use my real name here, do you? LOL) The voice was a bit faint, like the connection was bad; it did sound like a woman's voice, though, and it was familar. We went back and forth like that a few times, "Hello?", "Bug?", "Hello?", "Bug?". By that point I was getting aggravated; it was the middle of the night, I was half asleep, I still didn't really know who was on the line and I still couldn't really place the voice. I finally asked, "WHO IS THIS?". And the line went dead. I'm sitting on the cedar chest in the hall, when hubby came back out and asked me who it was. I looked up at him and said, "You'll think I'm crazy but it sounded just like my mom."

Now, at that time, I could still hear well enough to use the phone. I was having more and more trouble and some calls were harder for me to understand than others. It could have been a wrong number and they could have been saying a name that was close enough to mine, that I misunderstood. And when I snapped out that "WHO IS THIS?", they could have just hung up, though I didn't hear the receiver being hung up. The line just went dead. And don't forget: hubby answered the phone and said it was for me. And his hearing was excellent. To this day, I think about it from time to time and I can't tell you exactly what that was.

You be the judge.......
45. incogkneetoe
7:02 PM GMT on October 25, 2007
Good Afternoon Bug

Boy have I had a hectic day.

When I first got up I exercised my fingers to make sure they were in shape for using the remote this weekend as I flick from station to station looking at all the baseball, football and hockey games i plan to watch.

Deb had said that I tend to ignor her when i'm watching games so I had to come up with a solution for that problem. I think I have come up with an answer. Every hour or so I could say " hey Deb, bring me another beer would ya." That way she would know I'm thinking of her.

Deb had mentioned yesterday that we needed to do something with the wall opposite the sofa. So I sat on the sofa and contemplated the wall. After several hours I decided that yap, we need to hang some wall art or photos on the wall.

After all the work I was worn out and needed a break.

Hope you had an easier day then mine. *S*

Take care, be safe and be good to yourself,

Gary
44. SouthernLady
6:30 PM GMT on October 25, 2007
Look what bloomed today...At the end of Oct., unusual. It gave me a smile, hoping it will you too...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
43. palmettobug53
5:03 PM GMT on October 25, 2007
Sandi, that is on the corner of the same block where my office building is. In about 2 seconds after that pic was snapped, that car was beside the car park where I stash Archie during the day.
As soon as I stepped out the front door yesterday at 4:30, I saw it was still somewhat flooded. Crossed the street, and went to the far corner of the car park, to check the other intersection and it was clear.

It's still raining today, and will all through the weekend, if the current forecast holds up. Poor hubby gets soaked, out doing his deliveries.
42. hurigo
11:12 AM GMT on October 25, 2007
Good morning Bug,
We had rain too!
41. Raysfan70
11:05 AM GMT on October 25, 2007
Good Morning {{Bugg}}.
40. sandiquiz
9:22 AM GMT on October 25, 2007
Hey Bug,
Just seen this photo .......... you really did get some rain, didn't you??
Hope it has dried out this morning for you.
You and Archie take care.
39. whitewabit
4:05 AM GMT on October 25, 2007
LOL...the only thing that goes bump in the nite at my house is the wife stubbing her toe on the bed post as she goes to the little girls room in the middle of the night...

and the the broken sound of silence as she screems in pain and utters words I had never heard before...
38. catfuraplenty
3:53 AM GMT on October 25, 2007
Bug, hi there. I totally understand what you are going through. I just had 2 kittens spayed/neutered yesterday. They are both so very sleepy still and my little girl seems so sore. Poor babies. I hate it but I know it is for our (and their) own good.

Stick with the heat, a cool down is on the way. It came through Texas and is now moving on, which means the East coast is due to get it soon. Hang on, it's coming. :)

Have a great day.
Catfuraplenty
37. SBKaren
2:54 AM GMT on October 25, 2007
Hi Bug,

How sweet of you to offer some of your rain for us...and yes indeed we could surely use it. Problem up ahead, I know, will be mudslides when we do get rain, unless they replant quickly.

I'd appreciate a good rainfall to wash everything off. The car is dirty from the winds and now has ashes on it. Not doing anything until this weekend.

Well, that's not quite true. I finally raked up the yard yesterday and watered, I wiped down 4 pieces of furniture in my living - my piano, entertainment unit, coffee table and the boys little table and the water in my sink turned black! Cleaned two bathrooms today but there is so much more to do. There is dust EVERYWHERE!

This weekend...

Stay safe yourself from all the rain.

We had Sadie spayed yesterday and she moaned and groaned all last night, so we are both so tired because it was also so hot. It hit 95 degrees inside and out yesterday. That's just too way hot for me (and 9% humidity to boot!)

Ok, I don't think I'm making sense anymore, but I was like you the other day - I left posts all over the place and I don't think a one of them took.

Now I must get to work!
36. sandiquiz
11:25 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Bye Lora, take care yourself:)

Bug, thanks for the loan of your blog!! LOL
35. Gatorxgrrrl
11:21 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
LOL yeah the belly rolls along...have to shut down now, bad lightning. Take care!
34. sandiquiz
11:18 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
I have driven up/down the electric brae and it is enough to make you feel seasick!! - Yes, it is just an optical illusion, but your eyes tell you something different from your brain!!
33. Gatorxgrrrl
11:16 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
A gravity hill, also known as a magnetic hill (and sometimes a mystery hill or a gravity road), is a place where the layout of the surrounding land produces the optical illusion that a very slight downhill slope appears to be an uphill slope. Thus, a car left out of gear will appear to be rolling uphill. There are hundreds of known gravity hill locations around the world.

[edit] Explanation
The slope of a gravity hill is an optical illusion, although tourist guides may claim natural or even supernatural forces are at work. The most important factor contributing to the illusion is a completely or mostly obstructed horizon; without a horizon, judging the slope of a surface is difficult as a reliable reference is missing. Objects one would normally assume to be more-or-less perpendicular to the ground (such as trees) may actually be leaning, offsetting the visual reference.

These "paranormal" sites also tend to have names like "Haunted Hill", "Magnetic Hill", or "Anti-gravity Hill", reflecting attribution of the properties of the area to such "mysteries" as the supernatural or magnetism. While humans also have a sense of balance to determine the inclination of the ground, visual cues can override this sense, especially if the inclination is shallow.

32. Gatorxgrrrl
11:14 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Yes I think it is similar. They claim it is really an optical illusion. But it sure looks and feels real.
31. sandiquiz
11:11 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Hi Lora, do you mean it is an Electric Brae??
30. Gatorxgrrrl
11:07 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
About 2 hours west of me there is hill (one of the only ones in central fl) I think it is called Spook Hill - and your car goes backwards up the hill. It is a scientific phenom.
29. Alleyoops
10:52 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Great blog girl....Love it...Hope you have a spooktacular evening.
28. palmettobug53
10:45 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
BBL... I've GOT to get something to eat. My tum is snarling like a tiger. And I still have a few odd things from the grocer, that need to be put away.
27. sandiquiz
10:36 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Hi Bug - I am still up!! C has had to go back to the office because there has been a break-in. Some little "dahlings" have smashed their way in through the fire doors and taken all the laptops!!
So I am waiting up for him.
It makes a long day for you if you go out at 7am and not get back until late.
26. palmettobug53
10:28 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
I left work a bit early than I planned today. Ya'll remember I mentioned that our director has offered us to option to work some OT until the end of the year. We've had rain off and on all day and I needed to stop by the store, before coming home. Seemed like there was a break in the rain and I wanted to take advantage of that. Good thing I did, since it started back up again, just after I got home. Not heavy but... Traffic was awful.

Sure wish I could send some to So. CA; they sure need it right now. Checked my gauge a few minutes ago, and we've gotten about an inch and three-quarters since last night.

I'm just relieved that I was able to stop and pick up some things we needed and get home, before it started back up again. And got dark. I don't like driving in the dark and I don't like driving in the rain and I had to do both this morning. Left the house about 7:05; clocked in at 7:25.
25. palmettobug53
5:10 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Happy Wed, everyone!

No, Sandi. I was here. It was WU that was gone. I pottered about the blogs for over an hour, saying hello to folks. Must have been about 9:00, when I turned my computer on. Went back to add something to something I said to someone, and my earlier post wasn't there. Started looking around and NONE of my posts had taken. Then I noticed that no blog in the directory had had a post in over an hour. Not even Dr. M's. Even on a slow night, there will be someone posting on the good Dr's blog. So, something was up with the site. Or down, depending on how you look at it!

Will be stopping by the grocer tonight on the way home. Maybe. It's been raining all day.
I hate driving in the rain. I hate driving in the dark. And it was both, this morning. I want to try to avoid doing so, this afternoon. I'll stop, if it seems like it'll hold off for a bit. But if it's pouring, I'll just head straight home. Try again tomorrow.
24. miawolf
12:22 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Hi {{Bug}} :)

What a great blog. I have read what you have written and will be back to read the links later (when I am alone,H is wanting to have a go at Plasticine now...).

See you later :)
23. sandiquiz
12:13 PM GMT on October 24, 2007
Bug - no show from you last night, hope you were just too tired to drop by.
I hadn't realised, until I retired, just how tired I was at the end of every work day. I can now quite happily stay up until 11pm, and get up at 6:30am without falling to sleep during the early evening!!

Sandi
22. incogkneetoe
11:33 AM GMT on October 24, 2007
Good morning boy and girls

Its hump day. Time to give some thought about what your going to do this weekend.

Me, I have a very productive and exhausting weekend planned.

I am going to watch as many baseball, football and hockey games as time will allow.

Have a good one you guys.

Take care, be safe, be good to yourself,

Gary
21. Raysfan70
9:54 AM GMT on October 24, 2007
{{Bugg}}

Myspace Comments
20. sandiquiz
6:34 PM GMT on October 23, 2007
I cannot believe I have missed your new blog and not left a post ........ rectifying it now!! LOL

I shall make some gingerbread men for the trick or treaters, I have done for years, and although, like you Bug, we live in a cul-de-sac (dead end street) we have quite a few visitors......... perhaps they have heard about my Gingerbread men!! LOL

Page: 1 | 2Blog Index

The Daily Bug

About palmettobug53

WU member since Oct. 2005. I enjoy reading, crafts, crosswords, puttering in the yard, old movies and hanging out with my friends on WU.

Mostly Cloudy