Finally, we have spring!

By: osdianna , 3:13 AM GMT on May 03, 2013

I have added two more photos of the newest additions to the house...and my heart. I can tell you one thing about these two cats, they are just about as affectionate as cats can be. I have a really comfortable recliner in which I watch the news every evening. As soon as I sit down in it and push it into the reclining mode, Dutchie jumps into my lap and then stretches her length along my right side, all the way up to my shoulder, inviting me to pet her, accompanied by loud purrs.

I have to carry Fluff to her new sunning spot, past the dog sleeping on her own bed. Fluff never fails to growl until I set her down in the sunshine. Then she too gets friendly.

9:26 PM GMT on May 17, 2013
osdianna has created a new entry.
5. osdianna
5:01 AM GMT on May 17, 2013
That's lovely, BriarCraft! Thanks! I uploaded two more cat photos; one is of Dutchie outside the front of my house in the ditch, the other is of my semi-feral cat Sadie on her 4th birthday, May 7th. You can see why I have trouble telling the two apart in the dark....despite Sadie being considerably heavier. As of this blogging, they aren't up yet, but I see no reason for them not to be there except not enough time has passed for them to be approved.
4. BriarCraft
8:13 PM GMT on May 12, 2013
To the Mom of many fur babies:

3. osdianna
3:37 AM GMT on May 04, 2013
Thanks, Briarcraft...and thanks too to JoeA for his moral support. Dutchie has been out twice today and wants out right now, 8:35pm, so I I'll give it a try. She's pretty happy outside.

I see WU has returned the photos to my page...
2. BriarCraft
8:43 PM GMT on May 03, 2013
Those portraits of Dutchie and Fluff are great. Nice photos. Happy, healthy, beautiful cats.
1. joealaska
12:53 PM GMT on May 03, 2013
It makes me very happy that Dutchie and Fluff have adapted to their new home in Washington. It was only a matter of time, and Dianna helped make it happen quickly.

Dutchie is a smart cat. She can take care of herself outside. Even Fluff can take an occasional walk outside, although she is more likely to walk
around the house and want back in.

Keep us posted as to what goes on with them Dianna!

Beach Time

About osdianna

Musings on daily events in my unremarkable life as a retired person who has found way too many things to do.

Light Rain