About Me

By: nishinigami , 7:01 PM GMT on August 27, 2009

Hello everyone.

A little about me.

I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom of 2 sweet girls. My husband is in the Coast Guard, so we travel a lot. We are currently stationed in the snow capital of the US, Valdez, AK. We love the snow so far, but the dark is hard to get use to. Looking forward to the return of sunny days :)

I am very grateful to wunderground.com and those that come here to share their knowledge. It helps this newbie understand a little of what is going on.

5. dragonflyF15
4:20 PM GMT on September 01, 2009
Welcome to WU!
4. nishinigami
12:15 AM GMT on September 01, 2009
Quoting Skyepony:
Hey~ I homeschool little ones too. This place is great to fend off Elmo brain mush:}

Thanks everyone :) Yes, I come here during the day to "clear my head" from teaching. I have a 5th grader and a 2nd grader. This year is much more challenging :) I like coming on here not only to watch for hurricanes, but I like learning new things myself. Right now, I am all about learning weather :) I think it helps keep the brain functioning :)
3. Skyepony (Mod)
7:43 PM GMT on August 27, 2009
2. OGal
7:15 PM GMT on August 27, 2009
Welcome Nish, enjoy! We are a really friendly group. Blog as much or as little as you choose. It will be fun to get to know you. You will fit in nicely with the La group. Believe me we all have eyes on the cane situation. I went through four here in Orlando in 2004. A really horrible year. Sure don't want a repeat.
1. toddluck
7:12 PM GMT on August 27, 2009
welcome

nishinigami doesn't have a bio yet.