HELP WANTED

By: joealaska , 7:04 AM GMT on February 18, 2013

It has reached the point of desperation, possibly.

Any cat lovers out there looking for a little company for a few months?

I got one fat older puss who sleeps to kill time in between naps. Then there is the opposite, Dutchie. Active, vocal, affectionate, playful,

Looking for a friendly home until November or October. I will pay for the food, and will make it all worth while to you.

In return I expect healthy and live cats at the end.

OH yeah, I will be pretty picky about who I trust here.

Send a private email.

Thanks

6:14 AM GMT on February 20, 2013
joealaska has created a new entry.
6. miyuki
10:45 PM GMT on February 19, 2013
Joe, I would take them in a heartbeat but I already have to Lover Bugs here that would refuse to share me with them.
If you do have to transport them, get some form of sedation from your vet. (yes, for you and them !) Also, helpful is a "thunder-shirt", they work wonders.
5. OGal
8:24 PM GMT on February 19, 2013

Joe if I didn't have two kitties already plus a seven year old lab and a new lab puppy I would take them in a minute. I am so glad you are being careful on who you chose. I will put the word out here amongst my firends I would trust. If I find someone I will put you in touch. I know it is a tough thing to have to do.

I agree Dutch is the best place if you can find someone you can trust. Your kitties are so special.
4. dotmom
1:02 PM GMT on February 19, 2013
I'm working on it too. Would be best to keep them in Dutch for a bit. Just sayin'
3. Ylee
7:35 AM GMT on February 19, 2013
Maybe you can FEDEX them overnight to a willing and suitable volunteer.... :' )
2. cybersuze
6:13 PM GMT on February 18, 2013
Me too -- I hope someone up there will keep them on a temporary basis. Less wear and tear. Wish we could be more help.
1. Alleyoops
4:51 PM GMT on February 18, 2013
Hopefully someone will be able to take your kitties up there. Wish I lived closer, I would do it for free just to make sure they were ok. Trying hard to get one of my ferals to finally trust me enough to come indoors where its warm but he prefers to sleep on a cushion on my porch swing in the sunshine. Not sure where he goes at night, perhaps someone's garage but he comes here to eat and spend the day. Beautiful kitty.

THE LOST ALASKAN

About joealaska

I have just taken a new job in Great Falls, Montana. A new state and new areas to explore.