Welcome to the Doghouse!

By: auburn , 5:21 PM GMT on February 16, 2013

Welcome to da Doghouse...right Clem?

5:39 PM GMT on March 06, 2013
auburn has created a new entry.
11. auburn
6:07 PM GMT on February 20, 2013
Quoting toddluck:
hows things aub

All is good here Todd..how about with you?
10. toddluck
7:21 PM GMT on February 18, 2013
hows things aub
9. auburn
7:19 PM GMT on February 18, 2013
Quoting masshysteria:
Good Afternoon, Aubie!

Hey, I'd be happy to currently trade you our arctic chill and snow for your weeds, bugs and 55F degree weather any day of the week! LOL! Between last week's Nor'Easter (bringing 2 ft of snow) and this weekend's arctic bluster with slight snow (2 inches), it has plumb worn us all out ... not to mention, cabin fever's setting in! Talk about buggin' out! LOL!

In any event, hope you and yours are doing well, despite your clamoring weeds and bugs, and enjoy the remainder of this historically special holiday!!! Continue to keep in touch, good buddy!

Noo don't want that much winter..but SOME would be nice..
8. masshysteria
6:41 PM GMT on February 18, 2013
Good Afternoon, Aubie!

7. auburn
1:01 AM GMT on February 17, 2013
Quoting hurricanecrab:
Let me guess........ you two are both hound afficiandos (which...... admittedly is a contradiction in terms) heh

yea we are going to the dogs...LOL
6. hurricanecrab
12:30 AM GMT on February 17, 2013
5. auburn
11:53 PM GMT on February 16, 2013
Quoting ricderr:
uh oh...looks like the po po is here among us.....i always knew i hated aubie....LOLOL

Yea I luv you to Ric...LOL
4. auburn
11:53 PM GMT on February 16, 2013
Quoting hurricanecrab:
Heya Auburn.

Maybe this will make you feel better, I don't know.

We've been waiting for our week of winter since December. Nothing. It was 82F on New Years. Every year, I'm out on the bay with my Davis meter at 0400 recording the coldest temperature of the year. Last year it was 58F. Okay, so I use the 'windchill' feature, which doesn't really apply at our temperatures, but still........

Hasn't even gotten into the 70's yet this 'winter'. Phooey. We have a lukewarm front right now. Wind from the SW, a few spits of rain.

I blame Al Gore. No particular reason.

Hahaha...the price of paradise!!!
3. ricderr
11:35 PM GMT on February 16, 2013
2. hurricanecrab
11:07 PM GMT on February 16, 2013
Heya Auburn.

Maybe this will make you feel better, I don't know.

I blame Al Gore. No particular reason.
1. auburn
5:27 PM GMT on February 16, 2013
Well the big dusting of snow(hey any snow is a big deal here in Alabama)didn't materialize last night or today..didnt even get any rain..its been sunny windy and cool all day...in the 50s..I am disappointed..

About auburn

Hi,I am from Beauregard Al(outskirts of Auburn)I dont know much about weather but I enjoy it just the same. I have made lots of great friends on WU! UR3

auburn's Recent Photos