OMG this TV is so cool

By: auburn , 6:58 PM GMT on September 09, 2012

Ordered me a LG 60in 3D Smart TV..cant wait for it to get here!!!they say it will do everything a laptop will do..we shall see!

Lovin this nice cool weather,cant wait for fall!!!

Welcome to da Doghouse...right Clem?

18. auburn
7:49 PM GMT on August 12, 2013
Quoting 17. Skyepony:
Muhaha..

How did you do that...hahaha
17. Skyepony (Mod)
7:47 PM GMT on August 12, 2013
Muhaha..
16. sandiquiz
7:23 AM GMT on September 22, 2012
Hey Aubie, I promised you beer... But look what I found!

A Beer tree

15. MNTornado
2:48 PM GMT on September 21, 2012
David, I see you finally got your cool weather you were hoping for. If you want it even cooler, come up to Minnesota this weekend. We are supposed to be dipping down in to the freezer again and may even get our first snowfall.
14. auburn
4:05 PM GMT on September 17, 2012
Quoting masshysteria:
Hi Aubie!

Stopping by to thank you for your recent kind words on my blogsite and to say that my hubby's showing much improvement since his recent second stroke in July, pneumonia in mid-August and end of August trans-ischemic attack related to the stroke. Thankfully, we've both caught up on some much needed rest, hubby's showing daily marked improvement and we hope that this fall/winter will be totally uneventful.

Hope you'll soon be able to decipher the accompanying TV manual for your new big screen HD TV, so that you can enjoy full use of its many features before the looming big holidays arrive! Since you've seemingly figured out the many features and uses of your computer, in time, you shouldn't have too many problems with your TV. Initially, it can be a bit frustrating, ()trial and error but, in a week or two, you'll probably get the hang of it. In any event, fingers crossed and enjoy!

Good to see you mass !!that great news on your hubby..I hope he is on the path to recovery..it takes time for sure.
This TV is pretty simple, has alot in common with my laptop..I have a wireless Keyboard and mouse hooked up to it so its easy to navigate the web.
13. masshysteria
3:42 PM GMT on September 17, 2012
Hi Aubie!

Hope you'll soon be able to decipher the accompanying TV manual for your new big screen HD TV, so that you can enjoy full use of its many features before the looming big holidays arrive! Since you've seemingly figured out the many features and uses of your computer, in time, you shouldn't have too many problems with your TV. Initially, it can be a bit frustrating, (trial and error) but, in a week or two, you'll probably get the hang of it. In any event, fingers crossed and enjoy!
12. auburn
3:32 PM GMT on September 17, 2012
Quoting RenoSoHill:
Now be sure to read the ENTIRE manual before plugging it in - then re-read before pushing buttons!

You are waiting for more pictures of the west coast gathering - There is to be a complete pictorial site somewhere - as soon as it is posted, I'll drop back in.

It came with a Manual?hahahaha
Cant wait to see the pics..I bet you folks a great time..and what a pretty place to meet up!
11. RenoSoHill
3:20 PM GMT on September 17, 2012

10. auburn
1:40 AM GMT on September 15, 2012
OMG this TV is so cool..I am so lost..so many buttons!
9. toddluck
3:42 PM GMT on September 13, 2012
mornin aub
8. auburn
3:36 PM GMT on September 13, 2012
Quoting GardenGrrl:
Oh these are fun. I got the 58" LG 3D about 2 years ago, so yours probably has more features. We hook up the laptop to it and use it like a giant moniter sometimes. Also, for wireless things you may have to buy an add on "antenna" called a dongle.
Enjoy!

It comes with wireless and bluetooth,also a wireless Keyboard and mouse and the remote will move the couser around on screen just by moving it(sorta like a Wii)
7. GardenGrrl
3:03 PM GMT on September 13, 2012
Enjoy!
6. sandiquiz
1:57 PM GMT on September 13, 2012
60 inches?
Wow, that's a large screen! You either have a large room or like going to the cinema! Lol
Is it HD?
5. auburn
4:39 PM GMT on September 12, 2012
well it wont store information..I suspect soon you will be able to do even that..TVs with built in DVR and information storage..
4. Ylee
7:02 AM GMT on September 12, 2012
I'll bet those weather graphics will look impressive on the big screen! :)
3. LakeWorthFinn
1:23 AM GMT on September 10, 2012
Nice!!!
2. auburn
8:34 PM GMT on September 09, 2012
Quoting WxWyz:
Don't be lettin' the skeeters in...

Nope..dont need to do that..
1. WxWyz
7:44 PM GMT on September 09, 2012
Don't be lettin' the skeeters in...

About auburn

Hi,I am from Beauregard Al(outskirts of Auburn)I dont know much about weather but I enjoy it just the same. I have made lots of great friends on WU! UR3