Encouragers

By: WeatherWise , 7:52 PM GMT on January 02, 2014

There are many WU photographers that along the way have given me encouraging words in their comments on my photos on WU. Some from way back when and many from this past year. Without their encouragement I may have never gained the passion for taking photos. A THANK YOU goes out to each of you.

15. WeatherWise
5:28 PM GMT on January 15, 2014
Rainbow Wave by Feather3 Member Since: December 12, 2003 Feather3 was an early encourager to me sending me encouraging notes by WU mail before WU started comment section under photos. She always had such exact info about wildlife shots. I have learned a lot from photographers here on WU!

Rainbow Wave

14. WeatherWise
2:46 PM GMT on January 15, 2014
Sunlight Delight by SunsetFL from Boynton Beach, FL - Member Since: October 8, 2001 has been around longer than me and was an encourager when I first started before comments were around only communication on WU by WU Mail. WU has made many changes over the years. Congratulations to all of the great photographers on WU!

1:38 AM GMT on January 04, 2014
WeatherWise has created a new entry.
12. WeatherWise
8:36 PM GMT on January 03, 2014
Still trying on the photo
Rainy Day Card...
11. WeatherWise
8:18 PM GMT on January 03, 2014
Thank you Garden Girl! I like your shots from the Texas ice storm back in December.
"Frozen Plants"

Yes, Maria, I am having to manually put them in with a link. I see on your post that you actually have the thumbnails as they are on Wunderground linked and with frame and title just as they appear on WU. That is what I would like to do. I like your woodpecker that you posted today.
"If you feed them..."
10. Proserpina
7:30 PM GMT on January 03, 2014
Hi there. Still having problems with the thumbnails posting?
9. GardenGrrl
4:54 PM GMT on January 03, 2014
Welcome to Wuville :)
8. WeatherWise
2:39 AM GMT on January 03, 2014
Sure! Thank you for taking a look! I still have a lot to learn. I might be msg you to ask a question or two.
7. BriarCraft
1:22 AM GMT on January 03, 2014
Welcome to the WUblogs! I hope to see you become a regular around WUville.

Just as the WU photo galleries give us a glimpse of other places, the blogs give us a glimpse of what it's like to be in those places.

Sometimes I pick a blog topic, like my current one about backyard habitats. Other times, I build a blog entry around a series of photos I took.

Now that I've been here and noticed some intriguing photos in the sidebar, I'm going to put a copy of "Mystery" of them in my blog, if that's all right.

Always Wondering About the Weather

About WeatherWise

Always wondering about the weather and looking for any wildlife, flower, bird, deer, butterfly, trees, etc. on daily walks with camera in hand.