kitty

By: Tim21078 , 10:33 AM GMT on November 20, 2013

It's colder than a witches kitty.
Don't you just hate when they use all that technical weather jargon?
This may be my last entry... it seems that nobody in this area is interested.

11:27 AM GMT on January 23, 2015
Tim21078 has created a new entry.
6. Tim21078
8:45 PM GMT on January 22, 2015
Hi Kitty,
Are you still around? I forgot to check back in 2013... oops. Anyway, thanks for the comment and YES - I do dislike that technical jargon.
Tim
5. Tim21078
12:25 AM GMT on November 21, 2013
Hi Rob, nice to meet you also. Thanks you both for the advice and kind words. I appreciate it. We may just make it down there in June. I will see if the Mrs is interested. It's still cold here today. We expect a short warm up into the 50s, but then the coldest weather so far is forecast. I have my pellet stove up and running, which makes for a nice comforting heat after a long day outside working in the yard. I hope you both have a nice evening and a real fine tomorrow.
Catch ya Later,
Tim
4. RobDaHood
11:33 PM GMT on November 20, 2013
Quoting 3. Skyepony:

It is a little but the pools & beach are all warmed up enough to enjoy. Though from MD it would probably be warm enough by March. August & Sept are the months to avoid.

I'll second what Skye says. June can be nice...just depends on the year.

Of course looking at your current temps, a warm muggy June in Florida probably sounds pretty good right about now!

40 years...that is quite an accomplishment.
I'm Rob BTW. Nice to meet you.
3. Skyepony (Mod)
9:59 PM GMT on November 20, 2013
Quoting 2. Tim21078:
Thanks Skyepony. Nice of you to stop by. I have on!y been to Florida once many, many years ago on an educational writing workshop. I didn't get to see much. My wife and I have been thinking of driving down that way sometime. Maybe for our 40th next year. That's in June and I bet it is kinda warm and muggy around then.

2. Tim21078
9:27 PM GMT on November 20, 2013
1. Skyepony (Mod)
5:14 PM GMT on November 20, 2013
I've been reading..

Most of us post in Jeff Masters' blog comments as well. The level of technical jargon varies there.

Havre de Grace

About Tim21078

This small historic town includes a large river, a major bay, farms on the Piedmont Plateau, I95 & Rt 40, Trains, industry & diverse people&housing.