Where Am I

By: OtherBug , 4:16 PM GMT on April 21, 2014

I've traveled near and far but I wonder where I am now? Does anyone know where I am?

17. PeaceRiverBP
9:35 PM GMT on October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! If you're still with HeavySnow, I hope you get sent somewhere warm, soon!

16. palmettobug53
4:18 PM GMT on July 11, 2014
I figured she was still hanging out in DC with Heavy and kin.
15. pottery
1:48 PM GMT on July 11, 2014
Yep. She'd be most welcomed too!
In the meantime, there be loads of Bugs here, but I'm not absolutely sure which is the OtherBug.
But I've stopped spraying MegaDeath around, just in case …..

:):))
14. RobDaHood
2:44 AM GMT on July 11, 2014
I think OtherBug would love to visit Pottery in Trinidad. Could help supervise his new construction project.
13. PeaceRiverBP
2:34 AM GMT on July 11, 2014
Oh, I'm so glad to hear that OtherBug is still around! I hope she embarks on another adventure, soon! :-)
12. LakeWorthFinn
5:18 PM GMT on July 07, 2014
I chatted with HeavySnow and OBug is safe and sound with him, but ready to continue her travels.

Who would like to offer her room and board for her next adventure? HeavySnow will send her off... :)

(I can't log into her blog to change the header, please someone edit the blog asking who would welcome her next!)
11. redagainPatti
10:01 AM GMT on June 27, 2014
I had mail her to him and got an email saying it got there.... and there's a post on here somewhere that there would be an update of the blog.. I recall some photos... but think they were on FB .... ???? However where the photos were posted... I do not know for sure... was trying to find them in here on WU ... with no luck.
10. redagainPatti
9:48 AM GMT on June 27, 2014
I last understood that HeavySnow had her and showed her the DC area....
I hope she is ok...
9. LakeWorthFinn
5:27 AM GMT on June 02, 2014
I have just asked Patti - I sent Bug to go on a road trip with her in 2012, then I lost track...
8. aquak9
5:21 PM GMT on May 29, 2014
oh my goodness!

We don't know where OBugg is?
7. palmettobug53
4:05 PM GMT on May 29, 2014
I think she was visiting Heavy in DC the last time she surfaced.
6. palmettobug53
12:06 PM GMT on May 28, 2014
I sneaked in to check the forecast and what did I see?

I haven't a clue as to where OBug is now. I was wondering about her the other day!
5. sandiquiz
11:48 AM GMT on May 28, 2014
Where is OBug?

Remember the chant we had several years ago? "Go Roz, Go!"
So now we chant - "Where is Obug?"
4. hurricanecrab
4:05 AM GMT on May 28, 2014
That sea shale around the kayak............ that reminds me of eastern Greece.

Are you ever coming back down here, Obug? Remember the trail we started? It's now a two-mile loop. Hammock is still in the same place.......... different hammock.

If you come back, I promise to make you a custom shipping container with a full inch of bubble wrap on each side.

All the Barbados (acerola) cherries you can eat. Makes a lovely wine; we have some vintage November left.
3. PeaceRiverBP
5:29 PM GMT on April 22, 2014
Who has OtherBug nowadays? I don't have her, either! I hope she's somewhere warm and sunny!
2. Barefootontherocks
6:30 PM GMT on April 21, 2014
Where am I?
In a kayak on a rocky beach that could be on a lake, a river or other stream, or along a sea coast.

Beyond that, I have no clue. The big rocks are not especially familiar. No clue there for me.

Enjoy yourself, wherever you are!
1. sandiquiz
4:42 PM GMT on April 21, 2014
She's not here... although she has been to The Cotswolds to see the sheep, but never to Yorkshire to see the vet:)

OtherBug's WunderBlog

About OtherBug

I'm palmettobug in parallel universe... An adventurous life sized cardboard cut-out, a hoot, traveling around the world visiting WUBAs and LOVING it!