light at the end of the tunnel,is it the sun or a speeding train?

By: NEwxguy , 3:47 PM GMT on May 20, 2011

Forecaasts hint a sun,but the closer you are to the coast,the less chance for seeing much sun.And we are still under the influence of the upper low that has been around all week.Slowly moving out to see this weekend.Threat of afternoon showers and thunderstorms each afternoon.
So glad its Friday,this has been crazy week at work.Our sports teams had a good night.The Bruins took a 2-1 series lead winning last night in Tampa 2-0.And the Redsox pulled out a victory with a walk off win in the 9th inning for 6 in a row.We start a weekend series with the Chicago cubs,which is the first time the cubs have been to Fenway park since the 1918 world series.Both teams will wear the uniforms from that year tonight.Should be fun.

5. NEwxguy
6:22 PM GMT on May 20, 2011
In case another type of appocalyse occurs.

Social Media: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog .asp

There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.

4. NEwxguy
6:00 PM GMT on May 20, 2011
'Overcast'

60 °F
(16 °C) Humidity: 86 %
Wind Speed: Calm
Barometer: 29.97" (1016.2 mb)
Dewpoint: 56 °F (13 °C)
Visibility: 7.00 mi.

3. NEwxguy
5:48 PM GMT on May 20, 2011
I'm sitting here working support cases,and I'm tempted to send everyone emails that I am closing all the cases due to the fact we won't be around on Monday to continue working on them.
Alley,not sure front seats are a good place to be for all the stuff thats suppose to happen.I'm putting off mowing the lawn,I figure I won't have worry about after tomorrow.
Jus,I don't keep those statistics either,heard it on a sports report this morning.Sports keep too much statisics,they probably keep track of what the meals were that day too.
Well,hope you both have an uneventful weekend,if you know what I mean.
2. juslivn
5:31 PM GMT on May 20, 2011
Oh, it is the last time they were in the world series. I forget statistics like that (it's too depressing) In and out. But, if I don't make it back, have a great weekend and hope the sun at least pops out a bit for you there. See you Monday (I hope) ;)
1. Alleyoops
3:56 PM GMT on May 20, 2011
So NEW are you ready for tomorrows doomsday forecast...LOL Don't think I will worry too much about it. Its rather nice out today, sun is shining, got the front yard mowed and just going to sit down to a tall glass of ice tea before I tackle the vacuuming. I will need my afternoon nap today as I was up before 6 AM... Want to be well rested for the front row seat for tomorrows "rapture" hee hee heeee. I know for sure I won't be going "up" ROFLMBO but so won't alot of my friends either...heee heee heee

Have a great afternoon dear one.

NEwxguy's WunderBlog

About NEwxguy

This blog is for anyone about anything,as long as you are respectful to others.Weather will be the theme,but topics of interest will show up.

NEwxguy's Recent Photos