Another rainy Monday

By: NEwxguy , 1:12 PM GMT on October 04, 2010

I guess I can live with this pattern. Rainy during the week,beautiful weekends.It was a very nice fall weekend in my area,then during the night rain moved in,and will stick around most of the week,but clearing by weekend and so far looks to be a nice holiday weekend with seasonable temps.I don't look at it as a holiday weekend,I've never had Columbus day off,but for some it is.
The Redsox are done for the season,ending on a winning note over the rival yankees,giving Tampa Bay first place.Playoffs start this week.Haven't decided who I want to root for,although favoring Minnesota,but also like Tampa Bay.Too bad they didn't have the fan base down there,they deserve better.
Our area will be tuned into Monday night football with the Patriots down in Miami.Sorry Gams,have to root against your team.Don't expect much defense in this game,should be a very high scoring game.Probably come down to who has the football last.

9. NEwxguy
6:04 PM GMT on October 04, 2010

55 °F
(13 °C) Humidity: 83 %
Wind Speed: NE 16 G 23 MPH
Barometer: 30.19" (1023.5 mb)
Dewpoint: 50 °F (10 °C)
Wind Chill: 51 °F (11 °C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi
8. masshysteria
6:02 PM GMT on October 04, 2010
Afternoon NEw!

Looks like you could use a health-guide for healthy tips to eating properly.

An improper diet can certainly affect one's mood, energy levels and over-all health. Believe me, I know this from my own experiences.

Watched the RedZone to catch highlights of all on-going football games yesterday. Loved how the SAINTS won over CAROLINA, the JAX over the COLTS, not to mention, the REDSKINS over the EAGLES. A lot can happen, as we well know, when you knock the starting QB out of the game for awhile. KA-POW!

I'm certain that, unless a real fluke or miracle happens, that the DOLPHINS will probably trounce the PATS tonite. It's perplexing why the PATS become so flummoxed while playing them in Miami. Wish they could overcome that wierd mojo and gain a much better defensive line to boot.

As far as baseball is concerned, I'm rooting for Tampa, of course. Loved that we won 2 out of three games over the Yankess in spite of our ineligibility for the playoffs. Sadly, we may be seeing quite a different Red Sox team come spring training. Many of my favorite vets are either retiring or free-agencing. Time will tell.

Hope you manage to have a half-way decent Monday and week in spite of this dreary weather! As you mentioned, the weekend looks to be glorious.
7. NEwxguy
5:39 PM GMT on October 04, 2010
Ok,whats going on today.All I've been doing is pigging out today.I can't stop eating,and its all the wrong stuff too.Must be the weather,or its a Monday,or too much work to do,or gotta prepare for the big game tonight,or winter is coming,so have build up fat for the winter,or all of the above.
6. juslivn
3:54 PM GMT on October 04, 2010
Yes, you are right. Jus move on...fahgetaboutit...
Lots and lots of Pats fans in the family, so I will be watching! Good luck!
5. NEwxguy
3:38 PM GMT on October 04, 2010
GM,Jus,now take a deep breath,its only a football game,the Bears are still 3-1,although that was ugly,and I hope your not looking for be to feel bad about the colts?
Any I have to concentrate on my big game tonight.Now if you like offense,this will be the game to watch,I say 42-38 Pats.Depends on who has the football last.
4. juslivn
3:13 PM GMT on October 04, 2010
{{{jus stumbles in}}} Mornin NEw, how bout those bears.... It was horrible. Simply horrible. Can you say 'screeeeeen pass' sheesh. Then, then, they run it three times and forget to throw on third down???? kindergartners. The flashbacks are just horrible...I'm going to need therapy. Did you see the Jax and Colts? What a game! Yeah, yeah, Indy isn't far...it's a consideration.

Glad you are still seeing some rain. (and that you had a good weekend) Someone shut the faucet off here, real tight.
3. NEwxguy
2:51 PM GMT on October 04, 2010
Overcast

50 °F
(10 °C) Humidity: 93 %
Wind Speed: NE 10 G 21 MPH
Barometer: 30.22" (1024.6 mb)
Dewpoint: 48 °F (9 °C)
Wind Chill: 46 °F (8 °C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi
2. NEwxguy
2:50 PM GMT on October 04, 2010
Overcast

50 °F
(10 °C) Humidity: 93 %
Wind Speed: NE 10 G 21 MPH
Barometer: 30.22" (1024.6 mb)
Dewpoint: 48 °F (9 °C)
Wind Chill: 46 °F (8 °C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi
1. NEwxguy
1:39 PM GMT on October 04, 2010

NEwxguy's WunderBlog

About NEwxguy

This blog is for anyone about anything,as long as you are respectful to others.Weather will be the theme,but topics of interest will show up.