We're changing our WunderBlogs. Learn more about this important update on our FAQ page.

Warm and dry weather continues, Rain/storms return Thursday

By: JohnnyParker , 11:11 AM GMT on May 14, 2013

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 50 and it feels like 50. Highs will continue to range between 80 and 88 with lows between 59 and 65. There is a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Thursday, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Friday, a slight chance of rain on Saturday, a slight chance of rain on Sunday, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Monday, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Tuesday, and a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 53 and it feels like 53. Todays high is 85 with a low of 60. Wednesdays high is 84.

Now, for your Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. There could be severe weather potential around the 20th-22nd, and around the 23rd-29th.

Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning.


The views of the author are his/her own and do not necessarily represent the position of The Weather Company or its parent, IBM.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Log In or Join

You be able to leave comments on this blog.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
11:15 AM GMT on May 15, 2013
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page
Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links