We're changing our WunderBlogs. Learn more about this important update on our FAQ page.

Chance of rain today, better chance late Sunday into Monday

By: JohnnyParker , 12:22 PM GMT on March 09, 2013

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 47 and it feels like 47. There is a slight chance of rain today, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms tomorrow, and a 70% chance of rain on Monday. Few storms could be strong to severe with gusty winds and small hail being the main threats. Highs will continue to range between 54 and 73 with lows between 36 and 51. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 47 and it feels like 44. Todays high is 69 and a low of 52 with a slight chance of rain. Sundays high is 69 with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms/wind.

Now, for your Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. There could be severe weather potential around March 10th-11th, around March 19th-20th, and 22nd-23rd.

Hope yall are having a great Saturday and I'll have another update tomorrow.


The views of the author are his/her own and do not necessarily represent the position of The Weather Company or its parent, IBM.

Reader Comments

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
10:52 AM GMT on March 10, 2013
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Ad Blocker Enabled

Recommended Links