Cold this morning, rain tomorrow into early next week

By: JohnnyParker , 12:16 PM GMT on December 22, 2012

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 23 and it feels like 23. Highs will continue to range between 42 and 63 with lows between 25 and 51. There is a 40% chance of showers on Sunday, a 60% chance of AM showers on Monday, and a 60% chance of showers on Tuesday. Few storms could be strong to severe on late Sunday into Monday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 26 and it feels like 26. Todays high is 56 with a low of 37. Sundays high is 55 with a 40% chance of showers.

Now, for your Winter/Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. There could possibly be severe weather and/or winter weather potential around December 24th-27th, and January 1st-2nd, 2013.

Hope yall are having a great Saturday and I'll have another update tomorrow.

The views of the author are his/her own and do not necessarily represent the position of The Weather Company or its parent, IBM.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Log In or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
6:59 PM GMT on December 23, 2012
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page
Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links