Colder this morning, more rain/storms early next week

By: JohnnyParker , 12:04 PM GMT on December 21, 2012

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 33 and it feels like 26. Highs will continue to range between 46 and 65 with lows between 27 and 49. There is a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Monday and a 40% chance of showers on Tuesday of next week. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 34 and it feels like 27. Todays high is 50 with a low of 27. Saturdays high is 57.

Now, for your Winter/Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. There could possibly be severe weather and/or winter weather potential around December 24th-27th, and January 1st-2nd, 2013.

Hope yall are having a great Friday and I'll have another post tomorrow.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 3 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

3. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
12:16 PM GMT on December 22, 2012
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.
2. JohnnyParker
4:40 PM GMT on December 21, 2012
I hope so too.
Member Since: January 11, 2011 Posts: 1559 Comments: 45
1. PensacolaDoug
12:12 PM GMT on December 21, 2012
Hope you get some snow!
Member Since: July 25, 2006 Posts: 2 Comments: 956

Viewing: 3 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page
Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links