Heavy rain/flash flood threat late tonight-Monday, Nadine weakens

By: JohnnyParker , 11:41 AM GMT on September 29, 2012

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 66 and it feels like 66. Highs will continue to range between 68 and 83 with lows between 48 and 61. There is a 30% chance of AM showers today, a 70% chance of rain Sunday, and a 70% chance of rain on Monday. Rainfall amounts of 2-4 inches are likely with locally higher amounts of 4-6 inches possible. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 68 and it feels like 68. Todays high is 80 and a low of 61 with a 30% chance of AM showers. Sundays high is 70 with a 70% chance of rain.

Now, for your tropical update. In the Atlantic, Tropical Storm Nadine is still out there. Winds are at 70mph with a pressure of 992mbars. Movement is North-Northwest at 12mph. Is not a threat to land. In the Eastern Pacific, we have Tropical Depression Norman. Winds are at 30mph with a pressure of 1005mbars. Movement is Northwest at 5mph.

Hope yall are having a great Saturday and I'll have another post tomorrow.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
11:39 AM GMT on September 30, 2012
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page
Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links