Cooler this morning, warming up, and rain/storms Monday/Tuesday

By: JohnnyParker , 11:19 AM GMT on April 11, 2012

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 43, but it feels like 40. Highs will continue to range between 70 and 90 with lows between 38 and 66. No rain until next Monday/Tuesday. There is a 40% chance of pm thunderstorms on Monday and a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Tuesday. Heavy rain/severe weather will be possible. Also, this could potentially be a significant severe weather outbreak. At the Regional Rehab Center at Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 44, but it feels like 41. Todays high is 68 with a low of 37. Thursdays high is 68. Hope yall are having a great Wednesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Local Weather

Partly Cloudy
90 °F
Partly Cloudy

Recommended Links