First day of April, heat continues, and watching Tuesday/Wednesday

By: JohnnyParker , 5:59 PM GMT on April 01, 2012

Good Afternoon! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 83, but it feels like 84. Highs will continue to range between 79 and 90 with lows between 49 and 64. Now, for Tuesday and Wednesday. On Tuesday, there is a 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms. On Wednesday, there is a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms. On Thursday, there is a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms. There is the potential for severe weather on both Tuesday and Wednesday, but Wednesday could be the main day for severe weather. Main threats will be large hail, damaging winds, and isolated tornadoes. Secondary threats will be heavy rain and flash flooding. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 83, but it feels like 84. Todays high is 85 with a low of 63. Mondays high is 88. Hope yall are having a fantastic Sunday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links