Wintry mix today, then severe weather Wednesday into Thursday morning

By: JohnnyParker , 1:28 PM GMT on February 13, 2012

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 26 and it feels like 26. Highs will continue to range between 46 and 70 with lows between 37 and 55. There is a 50% chance of pm showers today. Sleet may mix in, but accumulation is expected. There is a 70% chance of rain tonight. On Thursday, there is a 30% chance of a few showers. A few storms could be strong to severe with the main threat being strong winds. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 28 and it feels like 28. Todays high is 44 with a 70% chance of pm rain. Tonights low is 37 with a 70% chance of rain early. Tuesdays high is 53. Hope yall are having a good Monday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links