Cold today, Saturday, Sunday; severe weather potential next week

By: JohnnyParker , 1:04 PM GMT on February 09, 2012

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 36, but it feels like 32. Highs will continue to range between 45 and 73 with lows between 25 and 48. Saturdays high is 45. There is a 60% chance of pm showers on Friday. Next Wednesday's high is 73 with a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms. There is the potential for a significant severe weather outbreak. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 37, but it feels like 31. Todays high is 50 with a low of 32. Fridays high is 55 with a 70% chance of rain. Hope yall are having a great Thursday and I'll have another update tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

Ad Blocker Enabled

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 22. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links