Funny News stories

By: Jamiekins , 1:25 AM GMT on November 22, 2011

This vid is to funny not to share but be warned it can offend a few. So if you don't have a sense of humor about farts gerbils or comedy don't watch This was a True news story and my boss sent it to me. Had me Rolling on the floor lol so hard

25. BriarCraft
9:00 PM GMT on November 29, 2011
24. BriarCraft
10:54 PM GMT on November 28, 2011
I used to live In Sane Diego, but now I live in the Northwest. My mind is like a steel trap. Rusted shut. So sometimes I forget where I am, and I have to look at this list to remind myself:

You know you live in the Northwest U.S. if you...

Feel overdressed wearing a suit to a nice restaurant.
Know at least eight people who work for companies that manufacture computer parts, airplanes, or athletic shoes.
Can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thai food.
Return from a California vacation depressed because "all the grass was dead."
Take a half day every July 1 to find your sunglasses and sunscreen.
Remember the date, severity, time of day, where you were, and how long you were out of power and phone service for every winter-weather event in the last five years.
Feel guilty for days after throwing an aluminum can in the trash instead of recycling it.
Get very, very happy when the early morning weather forecast includes the term "sun breaks."
Are able to use 10 words to order a beverage the rest of the country calls "coffee."
Have ever called your insurance agent to ask if your homeowner's policy covers falling trees, flooding, or mud slides.
Never go camping without waterproof matches, ponchos, blue tarps, and mattress pads that double as flotation devices.
Know more people who own boats than air conditioners.
Consider that if it doesn't have snow on it or has not recently erupted, regardless of elevation, it is a "hill" and not a "mountain."
Complain about Californians until the day you sell your house to one for twice what you paid for it.
Know the difference between Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye salmon.
Believe swimming is not a sport but a survival skill to prevent boating deaths.
Believe swimming should only be done indoors, except in emergencies.
Can point in the direction of two or more volcanoes even though you can't see them through the clouds.
Think downtown is "scary" because you were panhandled there once.
Go to work and return home in the dark in the winter, even though you only have an eight-hour work day.
Wear socks with your sandals.
Believe people who use umbrellas are wimps, Californians, or both.
23. burton92
7:07 PM GMT on November 28, 2011
Now that's hilarious! Lol! Try going snowboarding with a sprained ankle like I did last week. I'll put up some pics soon. I tried using my new burton custom x snowboard but it didn't fair so well down a slope.

At least I had some good turkey and gravy available for some quick healing. There goes my vacation money, though.
22. BriarCraft
4:19 AM GMT on November 23, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving!

20. swampliliy
3:37 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
19. swampliliy
3:35 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
17. swampliliy
3:19 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
16. spathy 10:12 PM EST on November 21, 2011

What ya doing for Thanksgiving?

I could use reinforcements :O)

I'll be around- I'm always around....heheheh :))

(whispered in my best Keeper of the Gate imitation) :))
15. swampliliy
3:04 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
14. swampliliy
2:56 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
11. swampliliy
2:46 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
Places I have been-

I have been in many places, but I have never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go there alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport. You have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my family, friends and those where I have worked.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I am not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense. It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart. At my age I need all of the stimuli I can get.

Now if I can just avoid getting in Continent.

10. Patrap
2:45 AM GMT on November 22, 2011

See more on Know Your Meme
8. Patrap
2:37 AM GMT on November 22, 2011

See more on Know Your Meme
3. Patrap
2:12 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
So if you don't have a sense of humor about farts gerbils or comedy don't watch

Its a lil Humor das all.

The gallery is here

pepper-spray-everything-cop/photos

2. Jamiekins
2:02 AM GMT on November 22, 2011
Quoting Patrap:

See more on Know Your Meme

so what is an average person to think of your response?

OR WAS YOUR POST JUST MEANT IN HUMOR THAT ONLY YOU COULD DECIPHER?
1. Patrap
1:35 AM GMT on November 22, 2011

See more on Know Your Meme

Jamiekins's WunderBlog

About Jamiekins

Weather, Birds and just like to have a fun time chatting and sharing stories