FEMA assistance

By: IFuSAYso, 8:10 PM GMT on August 25, 2011

Even with HO (home owners insurance)apply for FEMA assistance if your in a disaster declared county, FEMA may help with items/issues your HO wont cover. Your HO adjuster will likely advise you to apply for FEMA assistance and the sooner the quicker your recovery. You do not need to wait for an adjuster to apply to FEMA and the FEMA home inspector does not want to see your insurance claim estimate.

Renter are highly encouraged to apply as well. FEMA may he...

The views of the author are his/her own and do not necessarily represent the position of The Weather Company or its parent, IBM.

« View Older Entries


About IFuSAYso

Hurricane preparation information.

Ad Blocker Enabled