Time Lapse of Haiyan

By: GTstormChaserCaleb , 11:05 PM GMT on November 07, 2013

2:52 AM GMT on December 14, 2013
GTstormChaserCaleb has created a new entry.
13. arboristjon
5:08 PM GMT on December 07, 2013
The winter storm that hit from Texas to Iowa with Ice is the worst US ice storm, just like the typhoon here was the worst there.

A disaster area is a disaster area, except the typhoon was so much stronger I shouldn't compare the two events.

This ice storm has created quite a bit of tree related damage and that is what I am doing here in TX. Trees down everywhere.

I would like to point out to any one who reads this is to not run outside with your chainsaw and start chopping. It can be very dangerous because trees are often far heavier than you think and can twist suddenly when cut. Using a chainsaw on a ladder is a real skill and not to be taken lightly.
I have more information on my blog http://treeservicequotesgarland.info/

or if you have any safety questions you can call me
(214) 306-4916

But only for safety related questions. I can accept a photo to help you decide if a professional is needed, yet safety is the first step in tree removal and storm clean up. Be safe, not sorry.
5:32 AM GMT on December 02, 2013
GTstormChaserCaleb has created a new entry.
11. Neapolitan
11:40 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
Quoting 6. Bluestorm5:
Idk what happened, but I never post a thing in that blog because these guys got nothing better to do with their lives. They will rip everybody apart if others tried.
No, we don't "rip everybody apart"; we simply insist on accuracy and intellectual honesty, and those who intentionally choose to not bring both to the table will be challenged. That's all...
10. GTstormChaserCaleb
11:28 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
I appreciate the concerns guys. I'll be back before Thanksgiving. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
9. daddyjames
11:25 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
Quoting 7. GTstormChaserCaleb:
Ughh I just got a headache...I'm going to take a break. I really need to read up a lot more on Global Warming, I'm not a skeptic by any means. I'm just going to lay down for a little bit and start studying for my test and start my math hw. That is what I should be doing. I got to get my priorities straight. Want to finish the semester strong. Sorry guys if you don't see me on here a lot for the next few days.

Take care of yourself, and do well on your exams.

Happy Thanksgiving, also - if we don't see you beforehand.
7. GTstormChaserCaleb
11:19 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
6. Bluestorm5
11:06 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
5. ncstorm
11:05 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
Quoting 4. VR46L:
Caleb ~ I am going to give you the same advice I was given three times after getting slaughtered there , You are too nice for there , You have to be really tough and abandon the personality you have, to play there ... I couldn't do that and so avoid that place most of the time ... They don't get the catch more flies with honey than vinegar idea !

Um humm..you wont get anywhere in that blog..thats why when they get bored they head to other blogs to start a showdown..

I would say use your own blog to voice your opinion but they will be here like you pour honey in here..

4. VR46L
11:02 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
3. Astrometeor
11:01 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
Hey Caleb, trust Birthmark and Neapolitan and the others. They know exactly what they're talking about.

Trust me if not them. I was once a skeptic, especially since I live in Gore's home state, and we didn't vote for him in the 2000 election. But, the point is, it's hard to deny the mountain of evidence lying right in front of you.

If you blame cows, you have to blame the humans that are raising them (through some inhumane treatments) for global consumption. We humans control this planet's resources, but Mother Terra is slowly growing in anger against us. If we don't fix ourselves, we will regret it.

And, I'm not being a "doom-and-gloom, extremist, warmist" on this, either. I'm just telling you the most basic facts.
2. PensacolaDoug
10:47 PM GMT on November 23, 2013
Those guys are so full of themselves.
1. nigel20
2:55 AM GMT on November 08, 2013
Very nice...thanks Caleb!

GTstormChaserCaleb doesn't have a bio yet.