* Flood Warning continues for the North Platte river near Sinclair.
* For the North Platte river near Sinclair, minor flooding is
occurring, with a stage of 9.3 feet measured at 9 am Monday.
* Minor flooding is forecast, with a maximum stage of 9.6 feet, which
is 0.6 feet above flood stage.
* The river exceeded the flood stage of 9.0 feet at 2 am Monday.
* The river will crest at 9.6 feet at 6 PM Monday.
* The river will fall below flood stage at 6 PM Wednesday.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... lowland flooding becomes more widespread
along the left river bank near The Fort Steele state historic site.
Flooding also intensifies across low lying areas at the Sinclair
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 9.5 feet
on Jun 19 1995.
Lat... Lon 4193 10697 4188 10694 4174 10688 4174 10707
941 am MDT Mon Jun 24 2019
* Flood Warning continues for the North Platte river at Saratoga.
* For the North Platte river at Saratoga, minor flooding is occurring,
with a stage of 9.2 feet measured at 9 am Monday.
* The river exceeded the flood stage of 8.5 feet at 2 am Sunday.
* Impact... at 9.5 feet... major flooding occurs at the Deer Haven RV
park just north of Saratoga. Minor flooding of homes occurs along
the left and right river banks in Saratoga. Veterans Island Park
is inundated with flood waters. A majority of The Golf Course near
the Saratoga inn is underwater. Water approaches the base of
wooden steps at the northeast corner of the Sierra Madre Trout
clubhouse 100 ft downstream on the left river bank.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 8.8 feet
on Jun 5 1997.
Lat... Lon 4174 10707 4174 10688 4140 10665 4132 10684
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southwest Carbon County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:41 AM MDT Jun. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service