... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until noon MST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Salt Lake City has issued a
Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow... which is in
effect until noon MST Thursday.
* Affected area... Uinta County in southwest Wyoming.
* Snow accumulations... new accumulation of 1 to 4 inches.
* Timing... periods of snow will continue this evening through
tonight, before tapering off Thursday morning.
* Winds... west to northwest winds of 10 to 20 mph will result in
considerable blowing and drifting of new snow.
* Impacts... winter driving conditions including snow covered roads
and reduced visibility can be expected at times through Thursday
morning, including the I-80 corridor.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that snow accumulations
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads. Use caution while driving.
For winter Road conditions from the Wyoming Department of
Transportation, visit http://www.Wyoroad.Info or dial 511.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southwest Wyoming Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:15 PM MST Feb. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service