... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 10 am EST this
* precipitation type... freezing drizzle with snow showers at
* Accumulations... less than one inch of snow and a few hundredths
of an inch of ice.
* Timing... precipitation will continue into the morning hours.
* Impacts... untreated roads and sidewalks will remain slick and
hazardous due to ice and snow... especially near the ridgetops.
* Winds... northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and freezing
drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Grant Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:29 AM EST Dec. 3, 2016 – National Weather Service