... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CST Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Milwaukee/Sullivan has issued a
dense fog advisory... which is in effect until 9 am CST Wednesday.
* Timing... through mid morning on Wednesday.
* Visibility... less than 1/4 mile, especially near the lake.
* Impacts... visibilities will change rapidly over short
distances, especially close to Lake Michigan. This can be very
dangerous for motorists unprepared for these conditions.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kenosha Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 7:28 PM CST Feb. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:32 PM CST Feb. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service
Forecast information for
Fox River near New Munster.
* At 2:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 6.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Impact... at 9.0 feet... there is minor non-damaging lowland flooding
in the New Munster area.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Benet Lake
- Camp Lake
- Carol Beach
- Crawford Corners
- Fox River
- Kelley Corners
- Lake Shangrila
- Liberty Corners
- New Munster
- Paddock Lake
- Pleasant Prairie
- Powers Lake
- Salem Oaks
- Shorecrest Pointe
- Silver Lake
- Slades Corners
- South Kenosha
- State Line
- Timber Ridge
- Twin Lakes