The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at La Crosse.
* From this afternoon to Thursday evening... or until the warning is
* At 3:15 am Sunday the stage was 11.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by today and continue to rise to
near 12.4 feet by Monday evening. The river will fall below flood
stage by Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... Pettibone campground and RV park is flooded.
Road access to the north end of the Shore Acres development is
impacted by flooding. Some lowland flooding occurs in other areas
near the river.
Lat... Lon 4401 9142 4388 9120 4357 9122 4361 9127 4399 9145
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Vernon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:21 AM CDT Jun. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service