The Flood Warning continues for
the Yellow River at Necedah.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:30 am Monday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 15.9 feet this
morning, then gradually fall, dropping below flood stage
Lat... Lon 4396 9003 4395 9006 4415 9014 4415 9009
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Juneau Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:22 AM CDT Sep. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 9:58 AM CDT Sep. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory will expire at 10 am CDT this morning...
Most of the dense fog has burned off across the area this morning.
Where the fog remains, expect to see rapid improvements in the
visibility through the remainder of the morning.